Gender reveal 2

Nene pov:
It's been 3 months since we found out we were pregnant with our second child.

And it's been a roller coaster but not as much as it was with Hana.
We haven't come up for names for the baby just yet we wanted to see during their birth or after we found out the gender.

So right now Me and Amane are on our way to see if tsuchigomori to see about the gender.

*Time skip to when they arrive*

Nene: hello Mr . Tsuchigomori

Tsuchigomori: hello Nene, hi Amane . Are you two ready to know about the gender.

Amane: we were hoping we could do a gender reveal. And if you could put it in an envelope.

Nene: we're going to hand Kou

Tsuchigomori: alright

He puts the cold gel then put the gender in an envelope.

Tsuchigomori: you two stay safe and have a nice day.

Amane and Nene: thank you!

Amane then carries me. Which surprised me. Then took me deep in his boundary. And hakujohdai has teleported Hana there. And put her in her bassinet next to the futon.

Amane:I'll hand this to Kou. So you stay here and rest.

He kisses my forehead and disappears.
I guess he teleported Hana here so I wouldn't be worried.

Hana floated her way out of the basinet and snuggled me. I wrapped my arms around her and smiled. She was getting so big so fast. It's approaching to be 2 years since her birth. That she was born under the moon.
But there's something I fear.
Hanako is almost at the mature age for an apparition to need and recieve a rumor. Even though she is still half human. It's still probably necessary. It's better to have one now and make it in a way it's unharmful. Then someone spotting her then accidentally and unintentionally making her into a murderous apparition. And with Hana's powers she be almost the same strength as tsukasa. Which is something we don't need at all.

*Later that day*

I was napping away with Hana snuggled close to me. Then I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Amane.

Amane: morning sleepy head ^^

Nene: hi

Amane: while Kou got the letter and made the cake I set up the rest.

Nene: really?? You should've called me to help.

Amane: I wasn't gonna have you on ladders or carrying heavy stuff externally

Nene: what do you mean by that.

He helps me stand up then goes behind me. And lifts up my stomach gently. And I feel like I'm on air. Literally a big weight lifted off of me. And he saw how I reacted.

Amane: because you're carrying quite a bit already 24/7.

I pout. He wasn't gonna budge, so I gave in.

I got ready then we went to the small gender reveal party Kou and Hanako set up. Although Amane  still doesn't know the gender. He just set up blue and pink balloons, streamers, tablecloths, the works really, everywhere. All the wonders were there and so were aoi,Sumire,  and my parents.

Kou and mistuba brings out the cake and sets it on the table. Kou hands me the cake knife.

Nene: ready everyone!

I slice into the cake and it's-

Author: well hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NAH JUST TEASING

Nene pov:
I saw the filling inside and it was...BLUE!

Amane saw and was shocked and happy. He picked me up and spun me around.
Hana was in her high chair confused, but started giggling.

Amane pov:
After I spun Nene in my arms and kissed her. I was just honestly excited to have another kid. I was shocked it was a boy though. But I'll make sure Hana and him don't EVER end up like me and my own sibling....

The rest of the party everyone talked about this and that. And no.6 surprisingly brought his son Suijin too. So Suijin, Chouko,and Hana are in the playpen area playing with baby toys and mega Legos.

Seeing everyone have a good time made me joyous and Amane showed it too.

Nene: looks like I'll have 2 adorable wonders

Author- well hope you guys enjoyed. Again sorry haven't updated. Lots of shit that's been going on right now.

But happy st.patricks day!
And thank you to my biggest supporter and friend DaikonOtaku