Chapter 8: The Plan

~ Previously on Scream ~

As my phone chimes but Dylan and Reagan look at it.

''Party on Friday at Tyler's house, you'll find out who I am soon enough.'' The Killer Texts.

As Reagan and Dylan looked at each other in shocked as my mom came in and check in on us.

Raelynn: Hey guys, how are you feeling, Reagan?

Reagan: I'm feeling okay. Little better.

Raelynn: Good. Miley asleep?

Dylan: Yeah, she has a long day. (I stroke her hair)

Raelynn: My husband called and told me what Shauna did to her.

Dylan: Yea. it really upset her.

Raelynn: My poor baby, I just want this all to be over.

Dylan: I want the same too, Mrs. Rivers.

Raelynn: Well, I just wanted to check in on you guys, I'm working overnight so Miley's going have to stay here, because her dad's working overnight tonight as well.

Dylan: Alright me and Rea will stay with her.

As my mom nods.

Raelynn: Well, if you need anything just paged me, okay?

Reagan: We will thank you, Mrs. Rivers.

As my mom exits the room and tend to the other patients, As I cry in my sleep as Dylan and Reagan try waking me.

Miley: (still sleeping) nooo please nuuuh  (voice goes high pitch and slip in headspace)

A/N: Age regression, not a kink, it's a coping mechanism.\

Dylan: Princess wake up, Miley!

Reagan: (nudge her a little) Hey baby girl, can you wake up for me?

I slowly wake up and see Dylan and Reagan looks at me worried. As I frown.

Dylan: you okay baby girl?

Miley: Nightmawe (whines)

Reagan: It's not real ok, Miley? (I stroke her cheeks)

As Reagan lay down and I lay back down in the middle between Dylan and Reagan as I cuddle them feeling safe with them. I slowly fell back to sleep.

~In The Middle of The Night~

I felt something wet as I look and I see I wet the bed, stupid headspace I thought. As I see Dylan and Reagan sleeping still as I slowly got up and walks down the hall and goes to the bathroom and walks in and grab a paper towel and try and dry my pants as I heard something or someone coming from the stalls, as I look back and see nothing.

The Killer: Miley...

I look back again and try to dry my pants fast enough so I can go.

The Killer: Miley...

Miley: w-who t-there?

After I said that, Ghostface masked person came out of one of the stalls and jump towards me and knocked me down, as they're on top of me, I tried fighting them off as I cry and sobs while fighting them, as they slash my stomach and heard my mom's voice as the killer ran out. As I hold my stomach and got up slowly and walks out of the bathroom and said ''Mommy'' and whimpers and pass out in her arms as she catches me.