Chapter 2: Hello Miley

Miley's POV:

I wakes up and get out of bed and get dressed into a pink ruffles dress and grab my backpack and walks downstairs and see my mom and dad sitting at the table, look worried.

Miley: hey mom, dad...

They was quiet and look at me worried.

Miley: What's wrong mama and papa?

Raelynn: It's nothing sweetheart, you want something to eat before you go to school?

Miley: I'll just grab an apple and water

Raelynn: Alright you ready to go?

Miley: yes mom

Jake: Bye sweetie have a good day

Miley: bye daddy

Me and mom walks to her car and get in as she start up the car and drives.

(Arrives at school)

As my mom park in the car line in front of the school, I get out of the car and look at my mom.

Miley: Bye mama

Raelynn: bye sweetie have a good day

As I walk to the building and goes inside and see Dylan and her friends as i walk up closer and waves.

Miley: hii

Tyler: Hey new girl

Reagan: babe she has a name (smacks his head)

Miley: no..no.. It's okay

Dylan: Hey pretty

I look down and blushes, As i felt a hand underneath my chin as I lift my head up and I look at Dylan in the eyes.

Miley: h-hey

Dylan: Your eyes are beautiful has anyone told you that?

Miley: Yea.. my ex boyfriend and my girlfriend, but thank you (I clear my throat and blushes)

Dylan: no problem

I slowly move away from Dylan, don't want to rush things or send mix signals.

CJ: so Miley, how old are you?

Madisyn: baby don't interrogate her

I chuckles as I see Lola and Shauna making out as i look back at Dylan and blushed.

(Bell rings - Time skip - at home)

I got home, both my parents are working late, which is fine, i went inside and close the door and locks it and set my backpack down and went to the kitchen and grab something to eat and bring it back and turn on Netflix and watch a movie. As i was watching Netflix, my phone rings as i picked it up, The caller ID says ''unknown'' As i answer it.

Miley talks ''hello?''

The Killer talks ''Hello Miley''

Miley talks ''who is this?''

The Killer talks ''you tell me.''

Miley talks ''well, I-I have no idea''

The Killer talks ''scary night isn't it?''