Chapter 4: First Kiss

(The Next Morning)

Miley's POV:

Miley's VO: It's be a week since Madisyn died and I've been hiding in my room.

My mom comes in my room.

Raelynn: Sweetie? you ok? when was the last time you shower?

Miley: Mom... get out

Raelynn: Miley you missed school for a week it's time to go today..

My mom sighs and talks again.

Raelynn: It's not your fault that poor girl died. your dad is literally working two shifts to catch The Killer so get up and take a shower and meet me downstairs

Miley: Fine

As my mom exits my room, I got up from my bed and walk to the bathroom and take off my clothes and runs the water and get in and bathe and wash my hair and wash my body, as I turn off the and get out and grab a towel and wrap it around my body and walks back to my room and get dressed into a hoodie and jeans and slip on my vans, as I grab my backpack and walks downstairs.

Raelynn: Sweetie I'm worry about you..

she sighs but talks again.

Raelynn: will you be okay?

Miley: yes mom

Raelynn: we will do whatever it takes to catch this Killer okay?

Miley: I know

Raelynn: I love you bug

Miley: love you to mom

As we walked outside and get in my mom's car as she drives me to school.

(Arrives At School)

As my mom parked in the car rider line, As i get out looking back at my mom.

Raelynn: have a good day sweetie, love you. your dad will pick you up after school

Miley: love you too mama, and okay

I waves goodbye to my mom, as i walked inside the school and saw everyone at a locker but not just any locker, Madisyn Mason's locker, as i got closer, I saw candles and flowers around it and people crying. As I hold my head down walking pass them as I ran into Dylan and her friends.

Dylan: woah woah, slow down Miles.

Miley: s-sorry

Shauna: (mimicked) s-sorry

Lola: like shut up

Dylan: Lola cut it out now.

Reagan: And Shauna we're cousins I can just tell Auntie what you're doing

Shauna: What am I doing? please enlightened me Reagan.

Reagan: You're bullying her she's Dylan friend and my friend (as I hold Miley's hand)

Shauna: whatever come on babe

As Shauna and Lola walked away, I am still looking down, As I felt a hand placed on my chin, As they raise my head up and I look in their eyes, Dylan's eyes.

Dylan: don't look down, you're to beautiful for that.

Miley: t-thanks

As Dylan moves closer and we're inches away from our lips to touch, I see her kept looking at my lips. As i jumped when CJ spoke.