Paparazzi

"Are you okay? I saw you fighting with Mick and running out", Lando comes next to Emma and tries to be there for her, even if he doesn't know what happened.

"I don't know, I don't even know what I am doing here", she gives him a little smile before she looks to the water, "Life sucks sometimes."

"Yes, very true, but there are always good times waiting for you", he smiles, "You have to give life a chance to proof you."

"Can I get a hug? I need one", Emma laughs nervously and Lando gives her a big hug.

"Tell me, if you need someone to talk, okay?", he also offers her to bring her back to the hotel. She texted Mick on the way to the car that she is going back, so he doesn't need to worry about her. Lando drives her didn't drink anything so far so he could still drive.

"My life is a mess right now, but I don't want to bother Mick with it", Emma knows she has to talk to anyone. She has the feeling she can trust Lando.

"Mick loves you. He talks a lot about you. I am very sure you can tell him everything and he will always be there for you", he puts his hand on her knee smiling. She gets a warm feeling though her body.

"That is the problem. He cares a lot but he needs to focus on his racing", she gets upset again not wanting to Mick to worry to watch about her, even if he is the only person she needs right now. As they arrive at the hotel there are still a lot of paparazzi waiting for Emma and obviously the drivers to come back. Her bodyguard Tyler helps them to get in the hotel. The paparazzi are asking her and Lando, if they are dating, if Emma cheats on Harry and a lot more uncomfortable questions. "I am sorry about that, Lando."

"Don't worry. I'm okay. I know paps, but to be honest they were insane. How are you handling that?", he laughs already hugging Emma goodbye as he brought her to the hotel room.

"Ignoring is the easiest way", they both laugh. "Thank you for the ride and the talk, it was good to talk to someone." Her phone rings and her eyes starts watering as she reads it.

"Are you okay, Emma?", Lando looks worried as he sees the tears in her eyes. But Emma still doesn't want to tell anyone the truth. Is she overreacting? Should she go back to Harry? She has the feeling to have to deal with it on her own. Also because the media is going crazy and already assuming that the relationship between Emma and Harry came to an end. Emma decides to run away from it and just goes into her room, leaving Lando behind.

Emma tries to get a good night sleep but all she can think about is her ex boyfriend Harry. She is crying a lot and watch old pictures of them together.

In the next morning Mick runs into her room asking if she checked the news. They always have the room keys for each other. Emma looks at her phone seeing a lot of pictures of her and Lando getting back into the hotel with the headlines, that she cheats on Harry.

Emma knows she has to talk to Lando because she feels sorry about it

Emma knows she has to talk to Lando because she feels sorry about it. Mick realizes that something bad happened and wants to know about it but Emma still avoids the topic. But the truth is it's not about Micks career, she is hurt about him not supporting her music career. He never really cared about it.