Introduction

Before we start: This is a fanfiction. Everything in this story is made up in my head. I don't know the real characters of the drivers, relatives etc. Since some ex-girlfriends will be part of the story I decided to give them a different name than in real life.

Get to know our main character:

This is Emma Schumacher, 21 years old. If someone would've told Emma that she released her first studio album and traveled the world to play in sold out arenas in front of thousands of people, she wouldn't believe any word of it. But here she is now, two years later playing sold out shows. Sometimes it still feels like a dream for her. Because Emma grow up in the motorsport world. Her father is one of the biggest F1 drivers in history: Michael Schumacher. Her big brother Mick is stepping into his footprints and also became a F1 driver. Because of her newcomer career and her focus on it, she didn't support Mick around the races last season often. Their brother and sister bound broke apart.

Emma had one longterm relationship with the singer Harry Styles. They've been a couple for five years, being her teenage love. They actually met at a F1 race in Monaco. But beside that, not all things work out as they wish for it. Emma is in the middle of her very first break up and she realizes the only person she needs right now is her big brother.