New students, new teachers and Training

The class returned to the dorms and Eri was happy to see Izuku.

Eri: Papa, I was so worried about you.

Izuku: It's okay my little angel, but we're okay now.

Kuriboh: Yeah, I heard what happened from the others.

Revival Jam: I'm glad we're able to help them, and thanks to you they get to have a second chance.

Izuku: Thanks guys, but even though I helped Jin get over his trauma, he still has that multiple personality disorder.

Twice: Hey Izuku. Who are you?

Izuku: I'll do my best to cure him, but it will take a while to fully repair that.

Jinzo: Well you better get to class, by the way, Nezu planned on making an announcement, and while you were gone I found this on one of the villains that were taken in.

Jinzo held up a card and Izuku's eyes widened and took it, it was the Winged Dragon of Ra.

Izuku: Wow, I can't believe it, now we have all the Egyptian god cards. Thanks, Jinzo.

Jinzo: No problem Izuku, now get to class before you're late.

Izuku then ran and went to class where Nezu was waiting.

Nezu: Ah Midoriya, about time you arrived, now we can begin with the announcement. Now, as you may or may not know the U.A. Sports Festival will be in 2 weeks, now normally we wouldn't let it happen since you were attacked, but this will show the villains that we are not afraid of them, you should also know that after the Sports Festival, you will have internships with 1 hero that will send you a request after viewing your performance.

The entire class was talking about what hero they might have the chance to intern with.

Nezu: Also, we have discovered that many villains have stolen Duel Monster cards from stores and are using them to commit crimes, so to prevent this starting at the end of the internships we will have a new class that will teach you about Duel Monsters and how to combat them, we will also have new students and teachers that will help you with this.

The door opened and a group of kids and Adults walked in, and Izuku recognized some of them too well.

Nezu: I assume Mr. Midoriya might be familiar with some of them, but let me introduce you all to the duelists of the Duelist Kingdom tournament. The King of Games himself Yugi Muto.

Everyone murmured about "the" Yugi Muto being a student here as well

Nezu: We also have Joey Wheeler, Teá Gardner, and Tristan Taylor. Also from the tournament, we have Bonz, Mako Tsunami, Mai Valentine, The Kaiba brothers Seto and Mokuba, Espa Roba, and Ryo Bakura. And for teachers, we have the Paradox brothers and the creator of Duel Monsters and head of Industrial Illusions Maximillion Pegasus.