Eri and Adoption.

Izuku entered All Might's office.

All Might: Ah Young Midoriya, I see Aizawa told you.

Izuku: He said you wanted to see me.

All Might: Yes, my old sidekick Sir Nighteye has been investigating a Yakuza base run by Overhaul, and he wants you to be there.

Izuku: Why?

All Might: He knows about your Millennium Eye, and he wants you to find the truth, he has police and his interns hiding in case.

Izuku: Alright All Might I'll do it.

Izuku then left and went to the Yakuza base along with Kuriboh and Revival Jam.

Izuku: Revival Jam, I think I better give you Jam Defender, just in case he attacks.

Revival Jam: Good idea Izuku.

Before they knew it a little girl ran and hugged Izuku's leg.

???: Help me, please.

???: Where are you?

Izuku turned to the male voice and saw Overhaul.

Overhaul: Oh thank you for finding my daughter.

Overhaul (mind): I'll let him give Eri to me, and then I'll continue my experiments.

Izuku looked at Overhaul with a mix of Anger and disgust.

Izuku: Don't try to fool me Overhaul I know you're lying.

Overhaul: Well then I guess I'll have to kill you.

Overhaul launched at Izuku only to have Revival Jam block the attack and then get destroyed. After that, Izuku used Swords of Revealing Light to catch Overhaul.

Overhaul: Let me go.

Izuku: Sorry, but you're not getting out until you're in prison.

The hidden police and Nighteye came out and arrested Overhaul.

Sir Nighteye: Thanks for that, we've tried to catch him for a long time.

Izuku: Don't worry, I was happy to help.

Eri: Please don't leave me.

Izuku looked at the girl and held her close to him.

Izuku: Don't worry you're safe now. Kuriboh could you help calm her down while I talk to Sir Nighteye?

Kuriboh: Sure thing.

Izuku then put Eri down and she hugged Kuriboh and petted him.

Izuku: I think it might be best if she was in my custody since she seems to be attached to us.

Sir Nighteye: I think that's a good idea

Izuku: Hey Eri, you want to stay with us?

Eri: Yes, but I'm sorry you're friend is gone.

Izuku: It's okay, watch this.

Before she knew it Revival Jam was standing next to him.

Revival Jam: See I'm okay, I can come back to life.

Eri looked at Revival Jam relieved and went with Izuku.

Eri: Are you my Papa?

Izuku: Sure I'll be your papa.

Izuku then brought Eri home and told Inko about what happened. Izuku then called Nezu to ask him for adoption papers to make it official to which he agreed.

The next day Izuku, Eri, Kuriboh, and Revival Jam entered Nezu's office.

Nezu: Ah Midoriya, here are the papers, just sign here and it will be official.

Izuku then signed the papers and was glad that Eri was with him.

Izuku: By the way Sir, is it okay if she can come as well, since she seems to be really attached to me?

Nezu: You can Midoriya, and I'll give her a room in your dorm so she won't feel alone.

Izuku: Thanks Nezu.

Izuku then left with Eri, Kuriboh and Revival Jam.

And that is all for now, I hope you enjoyed it, the next one will be the last part of Izuku's Deck and after that will be battle training, but until then see you all soon.