『F』『i』『f』『t』『e』『e』『n』

🅂🅄🅁🄿🅁🄸🅂🄴🅂   🄾🄵 🅂🄸🄻🄴🄽🅃    🄽🄸🄶🄷🅃🅂

The house was decorated beautifully already. Two more days then is Christmas. A smile appeared on my face as I walked around the shop and looked for a gift that Brahms might like. 

I knew he loves to draw, maybe I'll get him some new pens, the ones he had were all used and really small. Of course, he grew up rich. Gifts that were bought didn't mean much to him. So I grabbed a few chocolate bars and some beautiful pens that I'll use to make something for him too.

Driving home, I smiled into myself and listened to the Christmas music that was coming out of the radio. The snow was still there, of course the temperatures were perfect for Christmas and the snow didn't melt.

As I opened the gate to the mansion, I drove in and parked my car, then I stepped out and with a big bag in my hand, I went upstairs into my room.

Brahms was in his own room because I told him, I need some privacy for the next few days. So, now I sat at my table and started to put some things together for the gift.

First, I grabbed some colored paper and a few pens, then I started drawing. Made some small candles and a Christmas tree too. I wasn't the best artist but I sure know how to design letters in a really cool, fancy way. So I wrote 'Brahms' on the front side and 'Merry Christmas' on the inside of the card.

Next thing, I wrote down some sweet texts. I knew he LOVES affirmations of how he looks and feels like, so I cut out those compliments and put them all in a small jar after rolling them together. I smiled happily. With some lipstick on my lips, I kissed one of the papers and wrote down 'Kiss coupon, 1x'.

Now, I have this gift done. Later today, Kai is also dropping off some food, so I can make something small to eat but I have to give him something too. And I bought some chocolate and headphones. He deserved it.

Going downstairs, I smiled and made myself some tea when I heard scraping outside and looked out of the window and saw Brahms in thick clothes, cleaning the path to the door.

I smiled, quickly heading to the door, putting on a jacket, scarf and hat and then I plopped into my winter shoes and speeded outside. As I stepped outside I called his name and hopped down the slippery stairs but I didn't care.

"Can I join?" I asked and smiled brightly, grabbing a shovel. He nodded and I joined him cleaning up the place.

After a while, I grabbed some snow and threw it at Brahms. He gasped behind his mask and turned to me confused.

"Gotcha! Ha!" I grabbed some more and threw it again. This time he moved, then he took some snow and started to throw it at me. I squealed and ran away from him. He followed me quickly, and a moment later his strong arms wrapped around me and we fell into the snow. Screaming because of the coldness, I also started laughing and Brahms chuckled slightly.

"That's unfair!" I squealed, trying to stand up but Brahms took my arm and pulled me right back into the snow. I gasped.

"No-!" I screamed while he took some snow and hit it right into my face. My mouth wide open, I looked at him and also put my hand into the snow, then I grabbed the collar of his jacket and pulled inside.

"Ay-" He said loudly and then jumped up because of the cold. I laughed and laid back into the snow.

"Your own fault! Don't mess with [Y/n] the snow lord!" I laughed and got snow  kicked into my face.

"AY!" I yelped and stood up to push him down, instead he held my waist tightly and we fell back onto the white ground. Laughing, I ignored the pain from the cold and kept throwing snow over us, so we were covered with snowflakes.