『S』『e』『v』『e』『n』

🅆🄰🅅🄴🅂 🄾🄵 🄱🄻🄾🄾🄳

Four days. Nobody decided to give the Heelshire's a visit. I was nervously sitting in my office and shaking my leg, to calm down a bit but it didn't fucking work. Why wasn't anyone going over there? It was a crime scene.. I mean, I'm glad they don't go but at the same time? I had to think like a police officer. They should've shown up already...

Jackson popped his face through my door with a big smile. As he entered, he held a big box in his hands. With donuts. I started smiling.

"There you goo!" He said and opened the box, handing me my favorite. It was a strawberry white chocolate donut with rainbow sprinkles. I chuckled.

"Thank you!" I said and quickly bit into my donut. Closing my eyes, I let the sugary sweet taste run over my tongue. God, how long haven't I eaten a donut?

"So, my dearest friend. Tell me, what did you see when we went to the Heelshire's?" Jackson suddenly asked. I almost choked on the donut and started coughing a bit, I looked at him as he grabbed a chair, turned it around and sat down.

"I told you, there was nothing." I said and smiled slightly. Or at least I tried to smile. It really wasn't a smile.

"Look, I know you're lying to me and at first, I really didn't care but now..? Now I just don't know. The boy coming here and telling us a woman was at the house? The taxi driver who said he drove someone there a while ago but he couldn't remember who? And the fact.. the fact you so suddenly wanted a vacation." Jackson said and his eyes locked with mine. I placed the donut down, laid my hands on my lap, so he couldn't see how strongly I was shaking.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Why didn't you tell me earlier that a taxi driver brought someone there?" I asked and raised my eyebrows. Jackson chuckled a bit, then he stood up from the chair. I followed his movements.

"You're being seen as a suspect, you're dismissed from work for a few weeks." he claimed, then he left the room. Shocked, I sat there and tried to process what just happened.

They know. They fucking know. Jumping up from my chair, I quickly left the building and went to my car. I have to warn Brahms if they haven't already gone to the house.

Driving way past the speed limit, I arrived at the house and I quickly headed upstairs after hiding my car. I saw the police car already and ignored it.

"Brahms?!" I yelled through the house, seeing blood stains on the floor... following them, I headed outside to the backyard and found Brahms with a shovel. He turned to me, his white shirt covered in blood. I gasped at the sight of the dead police officers on the ground.

"Brahms.." I whispered and my breath started to heavy. Walking slowly towards him, I noticed him backing up.

"Did.. did you kill them..?" I asked quietly. He nodded and looked down. A sick feeling grew in my stomach and I felt tears running down my cheek.

"They were.. they were my friends.. Brahms.." I yelped and walked backwards, away from this.. this maniac. Brahms reached his hand out to me but I shook my head.

"Don't leave me.." He growled. I kept shaking my head and turned around, starting to run but I quite quickly noticed Brahms running after me. My clothes.. I headed upstairs, my hands on the railings of the stairs, I pushed myself up and ran into my room.

Something crashed but heavy steps were heard from afar. Shaking my head, I looked under the bed for my bag and quickly took it out.

"Don't leave me, [Y/n].." Brahms whispered with a heavy, deep voice. I turned around to him walking into the room and shook my head.