𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

Start from the beginning

Kulkarni, gasping for breath, also gave this news to Andrews.
"He did it sir."
"What?"
"He killed Garuda sir" he shouted. As soon as Andrews heard it, he too lost his senses. He did not think that this one man alone would do so much. This news had reached everyone. But while on the one hand some people were engaged in eradicating kgf, on the other hand some people were engaged in conquering it. But those people did not know that someone else had already stepped there, who is neither going to stop nor bow down now. Rocky heads up the stairs and stops to motion for the musicians to play the music again, which they all do.

'POWERFUL PEOPLE COMES FROM POWERFUL PLACES.'

When Rocky was given the lure of Bombay, the sea was too small for him. He wanted something bigger than this and when he saw Garuda and his power, he didn't kill him even when he had the chance but let him go. When he came here, in kgf, and saw what was happening here, he decided to acquire this place. And for this he needed a huge army. Rocky had also killed the fear of the people there by killing Garuda in front of everyone. Now all of them had become his army. 400 guards who were ready to kill at the behest of Vanram, the same 20 thousand people were ready to die at the behest of Rocky.
If you have the courage to have a thousand people standing behind you, you will win just one battle, if a thousand people have the courage to stand because you are in front of them, you will win the whole world.
His mother was his strength. He had to fulfill his mother's dream and her command. His mother has always taught him to fight alone. But now he also needed a partner in this war and he recognises that partner and now he has to get his kingdom as well as
HIS QUEEN.
Now he just had to make her his and when that happens, the whole world will see them both ruling this kingdom of gold with pride.

"I'm coming, my Lioness. Now no one can take you away from me. Now it's going to be a lot of fun from here because now I'm going to make all my dreams come true with her too." Rocky said to himself and smirked thinking about the things he's gonna be doing. It doesn't matter to him now, no matter how bad anyone thinks of him. Whatever he wants, he will get it one way or the other.

Little did she know what turn her life was about to take. There will be many obstacles in her journey. Where she will have to cry but more than that someone will be the reason for her happiness. This is just the beginning, let's see what happens in the future.

In the story ahead, to what extent will the two lovers go to get each other. Where there is love, there is also pain, now it remains to be seen who will win the love and what of the pain. There will be many conspiracies too. Some will play tricks for kgf and some to snatch someone's love from someone. But only one has to win.

NOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS MINE

AND I'M YOURS TOO

THIS IS JUST THE FIRST PART. THE REAL STORY BEGINS NOW.

𝑯𝑬𝒀𝑨𝑨 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀𝑶𝑵𝑬!!!! 𝑺𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻. 𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑵'𝑻 𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑽𝑬 𝑾𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑭𝑨𝑹.☻︎
𝑺𝑶 𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑬 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑴𝑼𝑪𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀.
𝑷𝑳𝒁 𝑽𝑶𝑻𝑬❤︎
𝑩𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑻𝑯𝒀 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝒀