Strange waters~

PirateBakugouPirateBakugouPirateBakugouPirateBakugouPirateBakugouPirateBakugou
——————————————

Katsuki stared into the waters of the sea in near dead silence. He didn't know where he was, where his crew went, or what could be waiting for him the farther he travelled out. However, he knew that sitting around wouldn't bring his crew back.

The blond swung down from the nest, and slid across the slicked deck of the ship, grabbing the railing of the stairs for support as he ran up them to check his course. He had heard something of a group of men being seen near the so-called 'Caves of Iraden'. Something about being a mermaid trap. He didn't know, or care. The man just needed his idiots back on board.

...

As Bakugou sailed closer to the caves, it became apparent that the ship would not fit through the mouth. He drew up his sails, making sure the boat would not catch wind, before he headed down into the caves.

Katsuki squinted within the darkness of the cave, his eyes fixing to the difference in light. Eventually, when he looked into the water to be sure it hadn't run to nothing, he ended up letting out a yell of shock as his ankle was grabbed. He kicked out when he was pulled down, and grunted as his head smacked into the rocks. Everything went black in that moment.

...

"Fuck-!"

Katsuki gasped, sitting up and looking around, his eyes in a squint at the sudden light. He groaned, hunching over as he felt salty water push its way up his throat, and he hurled. Bakugou grunted, wiping his mouth with his damp sleeve. He stared absentmindedly into the sky—or rather the ceiling of this cave he was in—and took in his surroundings for a moment. He noticed the rocks around him that jutted out like shelves, and the crystal-clear quality of the water that was not too far off from where he was sitting. And then he took in the sight of the man in the water, staring at him through big, round red eyes. He didn't say anything, didn't move, and just stared.

"Oi, you-!"

Katsuki got to his feet, and stepped into the water. The man staring let out what seemed to be a high-pitched trill, and swam closer to Katsuki as the blond waded through the water. The creature, as Bakugou now assumed him to be, grabbed the other's arms, and yanked him under the water, one arm slinking around the arch of Katsuki's back, and the other taking hold of his jaw.

"A human...?"

His voice came in a low, intrigued purr as he examined the blond, who also happened to be confusedly examining him as well, whilst also kicking to the surface for air. The creature chuckled, blowing air into Katsuki's face, and grinning excitedly afterwards.

Bakugou gasped, and struggled against the creature. He'd seen its teeth, its tail, but the fact that it was a man? Hell, he didn't expect that. Wasn't the tale about mermaids? Not mermen. It didn't matter though. This merman was way too close for his gay pirate ass to be able to withstand without losing his mind. He grunted, and finally kicked away, now just floating in the water as he stared at the creature.

"W-what- who the hell-?!"

He gasped, now finally having remembered he needed to breathe if he wanted to stay alive. Katsuki looked at the creature, watching its reaction to his confusion in slight annoyance.

"Well, my name is Eijirou Kirishima, to answer one of your questions. As for the other, I believe it's obvious what I am."

Eijirou laughed, and tilted his head, his gaze in high alert as he watched the struggling blond.

"What's your name..?"

He asked, getting up close and personal yet again, though helping Bakugou stay afloat as he seemed to be struggling.

"Katsuki- Katsuki Bakugou-"

Bakugou uttered, taking the redhead's help for now.

"I've heard stories about you...the feared Pirate Katsuki...the man who fell from- well, royalty, I guess?"

Katsuki scoffed at the Mer's tale. Kirishima went on, a quizzical look on his face as he looked at Bakugou.

"Pissed off some Spaniards I heard. What were you doing at a Spanish convent anyways?"

Bakugou shrugged after a moment.

"Mistook it for a brothel. Honest mistake."

Eijirou laughed loudly, helping Bakugou swim back to the rocks, and jumping up to sit next to him. He leaned in close, and looked at him some more, obviously finding Katsuki's reactions and his looks in general equally adorable.

"My, my~...such a delicate little specimen aren't you?"

He whispered, reaching out to ruffle the water from Bakugou's hair, and smiling brightly. Katsuki huffed, and scooted away cautiously. If he wasn't so gay, he probably would have been so bold as to shove Kirishima, but because he was really gay, he moved himself, to avoid further embarrassment. Body and emotions.

(That's him right there officers. Yep, straight to horny jail for him. 🚓🚨)

Eijirou laughed lightly, and cocked his head. Ah, so he's a defensive one, eh? He thought to himself. Kirishima had to admit though, Katsuki was...quite alluring.

Bakugou got to his feet after a moment of awkward silence.

"Oi! Yknow what? You're gonna get me out of here! I have a crew to recover, hear me? And I'm not about to get stuck down here just because some merman thinks he can sed...uce..me-"

Katsuki trailed off at the sight of Eijirou's sudden disappointment. He inhaled sharply, and turned away, covering his mouth. Seeing this merman so sad all of a sudden hurt way more than it should. Hell, shouldn't the merman be attacking him?! Like how mermaids capture sailors, Katsuki would only assume mermen do the same! But...damn...the way Eijirou's bottom lip stuck out just barely in a pout. And how his sharp teeth dug into his bottom lip as the redhead's eyes narrowed in a saddened manner, and the way his red scales glimmered under the blue light of the water. Something about that was just...

Enchanting. The blond could feel his body pulling itself towards Eijirou. Katsuki was...almost tempted to stay and be in Kirishima's company.

There's no harm in that, right?