Break^❤️

<Insert laughing> Jeffmads but make it Kiribaku bitches. Changed my mind about angst =-=

Eijirou stood patiently, waiting for the blonde to finish screwing with the young green-haired man. Finally, after what felt like ages, he grabbed Katsuki's shoulder firmly, "I think you made your point. We need to go now."

Katsuki's smug expression dropped, and he nodded, following the redhead when he began to leave. He turned around for a moment, flipping Izuku off with a grin. Though, he was unsettled by the small, calm smile on the other's face.

...

Eijirou's talking about the conference meeting that was coming was completely tuned out by the blonde as the pair walked. Bakugou stopped once they'd arrived at the redhead's home. "I'll be off then, I- have some shit to fix that Deku screwed up." He scoffed, "Idiot." Kirishima nodded, his usually cheery attitude now lacking due to his exhaustion and irritation from the past days of fighting with the green-haired man and even the president himself. It was annoying, but they had to fight nonetheless.

Eijirou waved as the blonde walked off, his more-decorative-than-anything cane in his hand, the moon shining brightly and light bouncing off the decorative piece on the very top. He sighed, and found himself in bed quickly, sleeping soundly throughout most of the night.

Until he heard light knocking from the front door.

The redhead groaned, a tired scowl finding its way onto his face as he walked to the door, muttering about how late it was and who in their right mind would still be awake. He opened the door, and internally felt himself die.

"How can I help you at this... Extremely late hour, Bakugou?"

The blonde was silent as he pushed past Kirishima, slipping his shoes off and tossing the cane aside.

"Go back to bed. I'll be there in a bit."

Kirishima looked at him, completely baffled. "What-..?" He tilted his head, pressing his back to the door and staying there.

"I'm not gonna repeat myself Eijirou; go get comfortable, and I'll join you in a bit."

The redhead nodded lightly upon hearing a slight irritation in the blonde's voice, and quickly shuffled to his room.

Katsuki stared after him in silence for a moment, before he gave a heavy sigh, and leaned against the wall. His mind became a tornado of his thoughts regarding the time they'd spent trying to get what they had wanted, and to make the president see the truth. But he couldn't do anything at this moment. For now, he'd have to fix his main problem, before he moved onto the issues with Izuku. He chuckled lightly, looking at the dark doorway that lead to Kirishima's room. Deku was right.

"I'm out of my goddamn mind."
————-

Kirishima laid in silence, staring at the wall. He'd like to know what the actual fuck was happening. He was just trying to sleep, and now, here he was, literally back to back with his friend, whom he may or may not have a minor attraction to. He sighed lightly, rolling over. His eyes widened at the sight of his friend staring back at him, equally shocked. "...hello. Uhm."

Katsuki looked away, embarrassed. "Sorry." He whispered, his cheeks flushing a light pink. The redhead frowned, "For what..? ...Oh-! You mean- oh, no, it's fine, it's fine! I promise. I guess it just surprised me to have you show up out of nowhere."

Eijirou laughed softly, "So uh, why did you show up at my house in the middle of the night..?" The blonde looked at him for a moment, before he answered, "Lonely.." He muttered. "Oh? Did I hear that right? The Katsuki Bakugou is lonely, and sought help from his fri—Hey!" He grinned, his arm catching the sting of the other trying to smack his head. "Shut up! Just- deal with it!" He huffed, rolling over to lean into the redhead. "Bitch."

Eijirou laughed softly, wrapping an arm around the other. "Are you sure that's the only reason you woke me?" Katsuki looked up at him in silence for a moment, thinking. "..Hm-" He leaned up, pressing a soft kiss to the other's cheek. "That too." And without another word, he rolled over, snuggling into Kirishima tiredly.

"...heh." Eijirou sighed softly, running his fingers through the now sleeping blonde's hair. "I suppose a small break from work is okay for now."