Attention.^ ❤️~

Katsuki stared silently across the room. His thoughts were a tornado, and his heart pounded to a tempo no human could possibly keep in time with.

    Fuck was he gay for this sharky retard.

  The blonde waited, however. He waited until the bell rang, and until everyone else left for the dorms. And then he made his move. He stood abruptly from his chair, shuffling towards the redhead. He snatched his things from his desk, holding them in one hand, while he used the other to grab a very startled Kirishima by his tie. He spun on his heels, pulling him from the classroom, the redhead stumbling and letting out shouts of confused protest.

  "K-Katsuki! What-" Kirishima huffed frustratedly. "What is happening here-?!" He demanded, still nearly falling over as he was pulled along. Eventually they came to a halt, standing in front of a door. Though, they weren't there for long, as Bakugou shoved him into the empty room, sending him to the floor, and into a flustered state.

  They had ended up in an empty, seemingly finished, classroom. No one used it. No one cared about it. It just took up space.

At least, that's what the blonde had found out.

  As the blonde departed from Eijirou, beginning to cover windows to the hallways and made sure the door couldn't be busted open, the redhead continued to demand why he was dragged into this room as he got to his feet. Although he fell silent anxiously as he was re-approached.

  "Shitty hair.." The blonde muttered, averting the other's worried gaze. Now it was his turn to be flustered, and worry. He began to snake his arms around the other loosely, his hands traveling up and gripping onto the open end of the redhead's uniform.

  Pulling the other down to his level in one swift motion, he placed a heavy kiss on the other's lips, a light sigh escaping him. He'd been craving the other's touch all day, and the redhead was starving him. He brought his hands up, tangling his fingers in the other's hair.

Eijirou grunted in surprise, shifting awkwardly to meet the other's long-awaited needs. He found himself a bit amused by the other's near desperation, pulling away and leaving the other to cling to him in his touchy, needy state.

"Ah, what's the matter love? Coming and kissing me all of a sudden.." He asked softly, taking the other's chin in his hand and tilting his head upwards to meet his gaze. "You seem so much more impatient than usual."

"I am impatient." The blonde hissed annoyedly, tearing his head away from the other. "You haven't payed attention to me once today! I- I hate it! And you obviously weren't gonna do anything abo—!" He was cut off by the other taking his hands off the overcoat of Kirishima's uniform, and holding them in front of his chest.

"Love..." The redhead cooed. "Katsuki..." He sighed lightly, leaning forward to murmur to the other, "You really are such a difficult person to please, you know that? If you had waited a while longer you could've gotten lucky. I would have given you all that attention you so dearly desire..." He leaned back, drawing out a flustered, and disappointed expression from under the blonde's annoyed one. He chuckled lightly, releasing his hands.

"But, I suppose you'll have to suffer the consequences." Without another word, he exited the room, leaving an extremely pissed off Bakugou behind.

"What the hell?" He muttered quietly, sitting on the nearest desk and pouting.

————————————-
....Kinky. *Jumps off cliff and dies*