Can I pick?^❤️💙

6 years ago

"Kat...?" The redhead whispered, his eyes wide, while tears threatened to fall into a puddle at his feet. "Please- don't..." He stepped forward, finding himself quickly halted by his friend, who held his wrist firmly. "Don't."

The blonde turned away, stepping into the formed vortex. He was crying. Not loudly, not emotionally. Just crying. Tears dropped meaninglessly from his eyes, as his best friend let out a yell. A mixture of hatred, guilt, and fear filling his voice.

"KATSUKI! COME BACK!" He screamed, pulling violently against now three of his friends' grips. "Don't leave me-! Please-!" His voice died down as the vortex closed, and he dropped onto his knees, sobbing, and speaking once more; "I need you..."

————
Present day
————

Katsuki stared himself down in the bathroom mirror. His eyes carried heavy bags. That could be fixed. His hair was messy, and greasy as ever. He'd shower later. Blood stained his shirt and hands. Whose blood, he wasn't sure. He sighed heavily, running a hand through his hair. Yet another day of this life he'd built for himself; and they'd have to head out soon. There was a disturbance picked up near the abandoned warehouse they had experimental weapons stored, and he'd have to lead a few sparables to see what had been going on.

"Hey Blondie! Hurry up in there! The boss wants you to be out by seven, sharp!" A voice, likely his overseer, called to him, prodding at him verbally. Bakugou scoffed, and left the bathroom, heading to his room and suiting up. Although it may be a bit impractical to his explosive abilities, he had to admit, he looked good in a suit. He wasn't all that concerned with ruining his clothes. He used long-range attacks when his explosions came into use, and otherwise was very gun happy. It gave him a sense of control that he liked.

After quickly putting himself together, he met the few spares outside, and they made their way to the warehouse. As much as he could care less out the failed experiments, the jokes passed around ended up with a bullet in someone's foot. They were left behind to help themselves. He sent the group in, and stood guard outside until he heard pained yells from inside. He rushed in, and his heart dropped.

Katsuki recognized him immediately. Though not from looks, but more the getting kicked in the face as soon as he went in and getting himself thrown across the room bit. Sure, it might seem weird, but the other's fighting style hadn't changed much.

"You know, it's not very heroic to kill these people so ruthlessly, riot." The blonde laughed breathlessly, wiping the blood from his cheek.

"I honestly don't give a damn about these copy and paste assholes. However, the fact that they sent an actual person amazes me!" The man sighed heavily, towering over the blonde. "Well, I suppose you could say my boss is getting braver." Katsuki averted eye contact with the hero, keeping his head low. In what seemed like less than a second however, he had the other on the floor, dazed and concussed. "You still can't block that attack, Huh? That's alright. Makes it easier for me to take you back without trying to restrain you..."

————
Timeskip
————

Eijirou inhaled sharply, and was hit with the foul scent of dried blood, alcohol, and many other things that were unpleasant. He grimaced, looking around. He spotted the blonde in the corner, cleaning his weapon, and glared. "What the hell? Who are you? Where am I?!"

"We're not playing twenty questions, Kirishima, so save them for later." The blonde huffed. "Now, you sit here for a bit, I need to clean up. I know you might feel the need to run off, which, is fine. I could give three shits less about this place being found out. It'll only be my third base I have to split from. I just aid you not to run. We have some catching up to do."

As the door clicked shut behind the blonde, Kirishima grit his teeth, holding back the urge to just yell. He didn't have any communications on him, his earpiece had even been taken, and all was silent besides the sound of running water coming from the room the other had gone into. He was mostly confused. He had questions that were going unanswered and it pissed him off. He easily broke free from his binds, rubbing his wrists. "Fucking hell..." He got to his feet, and looked around the room. His eyes widened a bit when the blonde man came back, and he just stared as he was walked past.

"Alright, first order of business." Katsuki hummed lightly, drying his hair with the towel he held. "Do you even know who I am?" He raised a brow at Eijirou. He shook his head. "Hm...how unfortunate for me. Well, I suppose the past would have to come bite me in the ass sooner or later." He chuckled lightly, "Call me Katsuki. As you did for three years of our lives."

Eijirou approached Katsuki slowly, his expression soft, and a bit fearful. He raised a hand to his face; And he slapped him. The redhead grabbed Bakugou by the collar of his shirt, and bared his teeth angrily. "What the fuck, Katsuki?!" He pushed him away, sending Bakugou stumbling into his bedside table, and knocking things over. "What is wrong with you?! You fucking leave with those LOV assholes, and then you just show up six years later like you didn't do anything wrong?!" The blonde looked at him, his expression amused, and expectant. "Are you done, Ei? Or do I need to take another hit before you calm down?" Kirishima scoffed, but fell silent.

"Good." The blonde smiled lightly. "Walk with me." He opened his room door, holding it as Kirishima walked past him, and following behind. He stood at his side, his hands intertwined with themselves neatly behind his back. They passed a few people, who gave Eijirou uncertain looks, but dismissed it. After a bit more walking, and a few more unsavory looks, Katsuki stopped. "Hn...you're gonna get me into some trouble if we don't act more..into the vibe of this place." Kirishima gave him a curious glance. "..?" The blonde sighed sharply, "Man or woman, shitty hair?" Eijirou was taken aback. "Why would you ask- what?!"

The blonde scoffed, rolling his eyes impatiently. "You're hot, Kirishima. Get that. And this place runs a bit...wildly. If you catch my drift. People are gonna assume you're from here and they'll want you. Now, I understand you're a bit slow, and it's cute, but it's also gonna get on my nerves. Yknow, it's like- I'm picking between putting a bullet in between those eyes of yours, or kissing you right here. Bit heated, I know, but fuck..who cares at this point?"

Eijirou could feel the heat rushing to his face, and his stared at Bakugou for a moment before he finally answered.

"You think I could maybe pick?"

—————-

HOLLLLYYY FUCK 💀 THE AMOUNT OF TENSION BETWEEN THESE GAY FOOLS.