Prince Treatment

Male Reader

Girls can read it, too, just change the pronouns in your head

Before the show started

You were tired of being the prince of your planet. You had to be perfect. You had to look perfect, dress perfect, and act perfect. You needed to escape, even if it was for a day. Your father had taken you on a business trip to Tatooine, a hot, sandy planet.

As soon as you're perfect, white ship landed on the rough, sandy terrain, you hated the planet, but you also knew you could escape.

"Son, are you paying attention?" Your father asked. Your pink twil'lek servant was following behind you, her thin clothing showed her every detail and curve.

"Sire, it is a lot to take in, he's never been off world before, isn't that right, Y/n?" She asked. She blushed when her blue eyes met yours.

"Why yes, this planet is so different and diverse compared to ours. It is quite fascinating." You responded.

"Son, I have a meeting soon. Cora, please take Y/n to his hotel room." Your father said.

"Yes sire." She responded. Your father walked in the opposite direction of you with all of your guards. Surely you wouldn't need them.

Cora lead you to your hotel room in a secrete area of Mos Eisley.

"Here we are." She unlocked the door with a special code. It slid open, and the interior of the room did not match the city it was located in. It was white and silver themed, with some blue accents. There was a beautiful fountain in the corner. The bathroom had a large, deep bath, and it looked very comfortable.

"I will be staying with you, Y/n." Cora said, her pink face blushing a darker pink. You knew she liked you, and you also knew you didn't like her.

"Okay." You responded, "Cora, could we find some common folk clothes and explore?"

"Prince Y/n, my orders are to stay with you."

"Please Cora, I never get to go out."

She sighed, "Alright prince, I will order clothing from the hotel worker."

An hour later, you were dressed in civilian clothes and walking through the market, your servant behind you. There was a large crowd that you darted into, losing her in the process. You explored buildings.

"Well look at this preppy guy." A fat twi'ilek man smirked, a cold metal blaster pressing against your back.

"Turn your pockets inside out, traveler." A male Quarren snarled.

You panicked and did as told, nothing fell out because you hadn't packed much.

And then two blaster shots fired, and the men fell. You turned to look at the person who saved you, and saw a mandalorian in old armor.

He walked up to you silently, looking you up and down.

"Thank you." You said, not able to help how red your cheeks got. Being saved by a man in metal was a turn on.

"You a runaway?" He asked.

"Something like that." You replied.

"Need a ride?"

"Yes, what do you want for a ride out of here?"

"We'll work it out later." The mandalorian replied.

You followed him onto his ship, a razor crest. He helped you buckle into your seat and lifted off.

"You're royalty." He observed.

"That obvious?" You asked.

"You were alone in a bad part of town, pretty obvious." He replied. He turned his chair to face you, "You escaping a marriage?"

"Escaping father."

Mando nodded.

A month later, you'd stayed on the ship with him. You'd become close, needy for his attention. One night, you walked in on him in his room, shirtless and helmet less, his back covered in scars, his hair brown. You didn't see his face.

"Y/N." Mando sighed, putting his helmet on quickly before turning to face you.

Your eyes raked down his body.

"Sorry." You apologized.

His left hand covered your eyes and you heard a soft hiss. You felt his lips on yours. He kissed you, giving you the best feeling of your life.

"I've always had a thing for royalty..." he whispered in your ear, and you knew that night would be an intimate one.

Lmk if you want a part two NSFW one, thanks, sorry it took a bajillion years.