Chapter 4 :- A new day.

"Here Emma, you need to prepare these files by today."
Jungkook said as he handed her a pile of files.

Emma was flabbergasted seeing the amount of files she was supposed to prepare by one day.
It was just her second day in her job as a permanent personal secretary and she already knew she has to overwork herself.

"Is he taking revenge or what?" Emma muttered under breath.

"Excuse me did you say something?"Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.

"No sir, you don't need to worry I'll complete the files" she said forcing a fake smile on her face.

Jungkook left her cabin. He had an evil smirk on his face. It felt he did all this intentionally.

Emma was now left with all those files. She has heard that Jungkook was really strict with his employees and even a little bit of mistakes can make him angry. Which finally results in them getting fired from their jobs.

"No, you can not lose this job you have to pay all your student loans and also pay your dad's debts. So work well Emma" she reminded herself about all the responsibilities she had on her shoulder.

It was 9pm. The whole office was now empty it was only Emma and Jungkook. Normally Emma leaves by 7pm but today was different she had a lot of works. Jungkook who was now done with his work was about to leave but stopped seeing Emma's cabin's light was still on.

"Did I give her too much work? All the other employees have already left by now" Jungkook was feeling a bit guilty that maybe he's making Emma do a bit more than usual work.

"Knock knock , Miss Emma I think you should now leave." He said standing at the door of the cabin.

Hearing his voice Emma finally looked into the clock. She was so busy she couldn't keep track of the time.

"Yes sir, I was about to leave just now" she closed her last file and stood up taking her bag.

"Do you have a car?"

Emma got a bit startled by these words.

"Hello miss Emma I am asking you something."

"No sir! I have just started working so I can't afford a car right now" said being anxious.

Jungkook hummed and then said, "Come I'll drop you I know your place already and it's in my home's direction".

Emma thought for a while, she had to anyways take a taxi because by now the last bus might be gone.
So she agreed.

After dropping Emma Jungkook said to himself, "I like this from now on you have to work more so that we can spend more time together." Thinking all these he giggled on his own.