Chapter 1 The Idea

Louis sat on the couch, thinking about Liam. Well, a man in love has to think about his love right? But he wasn't thinking about him in that way. Earlier that day, Louis had passed by the orphanage and met a sweet 13 year old boy, their meeting went like this:

"OH! I'm so sorry sir..."  The dark haired boy had said. Louis had smiled at him. "What's your name, love?" The boy introduced himself as Zayn. And he had said that he was an orphan. Louis had been shocked,  Zayn didn't deserve to not have parents, so did all the orphans in the orphanage! All of them deserved a happy life filled with love. Louis wanted to help, but he only thought of one way to help any one of them, and that was to adopt. But first he needed Liam's permission. 

Back to where we were at the beginning of the story, the door opened and Liam himself walked in. "Liam, can I speak to you for a sec?" Louis said, best to tell him now or never. "Lou, I just reached home from work, and you want to talk!" Louis rolled his eyes.

 "I want to adopt a kid." Liam stopped in his tracks, how did this come into Louis's mind? "What do you mean you want a kid?" Liam asked in shock. 

"You see, love, this morning, as I was walking back home from shopping. I bumped into this thirteen year old boy named Zayn, in front of the orphanage. We conversed for a while and I found out that he was an orphan. I couldn't help but think that a sweet, charming boy like Zayn deserves a family to treat him right. And the same goes for all the other orphans in the world."

Liam thought for a while, then he made a decision. "Fine, when do we start the process?"

"Tomorrow"