𝟵. 𝗢𝗵 𝗚𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗷𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘇𝗼'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗺?!

Start from the beginning

"And I'll compensate you in your troubles, of course" she continues said.

"Ms.Hong Choyeong, can I talk to you in privately?" The doctor asked her in whispering.He knows he can truly trust her than her sister because she's work at Jipuragi so maybe he can help her and also her father's team.

"Ahh sure, let me take them out later okay" she whispered.

"Can you guys go out first bcs I have something to work for with that doctor" she hopes her sister let her.

"But why he wants to talk to you than me? Sir, it's a very generous amount so....."

"Yahh~unnie" Choyeong already texted to the doctor so they could discuss about their problem for tomorrow and she grabs her sister's shoulder quickly to stop her bribing the doctor.It's a crime if you're bribe someone that something you want to get anything you want especially money so please don't follow this part or scenes from Vincenzo Kdrama okay! ⚠️👌🏻✨

"I hope we could to see you soon and I'm sorry about my sister's silly joke, sir! Goodbye~" she rushed from the pharmacy with her sister and Junwoo.

Choyeong and her sister was learning the railing of the building while waiting Junwoo brought their malona ice cream.Choyeong still mad of her sister's action of bribing person.Chayoung felt hesitated so she apologized to her sister instead before she goes mad her in 1 week.

"Look, Choyeongaa.I'm sorry that I didn't realize of my mistake.I know bribe someone was a crime in law.I promise I didn't doof those mistake again" Chayoung said with hesitant faces.

"I know Chayoungaa, just thank god you apologize before it's too late for you and no help from me" she mumbled.

Jang Junwoo was back with three ice cream which was for himself,his sunbae and choyeong.He already wrap out the chocolate ice cream for choyeong first before he opened it for his sunbae.He handed the ice cream to Choyeong.

"Thank you,Junwoo" Choyeong smiles in softly at him.He looked away from her smiling faces because he felt uncomfortable feelings in his chest.

"Her sweet smile would make my heart feels more melting, makes every guys would have diabetes of her sweetest smile ever!! Choyeongaa, you should smile everyday at me so I would falling harder for you" he thought.

Before she's eating the ice cream, suddenly her phone was buzzing on her pocket from her pink sweeter, she picked up the call when she saw that Vincenzo was calling her.

"Yeobeseo" she said.

"Mr.Hong said you and I should visit to the hospital because Mrs.Oh has been taken there so I will waiting for you at Wusang,you are still there right?" he informed.

She signed heavily.She rubbed her forehead to relieve her stress. "Another day,another stress huh? Even with Chayoung's stupid stubbornness behavior either too?" She thought.

"Yes! I will be right back, thanks" she hung up the phone and glared at both of them was staring in confusion at her.

"I have to go" she said in short point and walked away from them.

"Choyeong! Wait! Where are you going?!" she ignored her sister's shout calling her.