Chapter 9

A sweet flowery scent tickled Jason's nose, waking him from his slumber. He groaned and turned, then noticed something hugging his waist. His eye flew open and he froze seeing the beautiful brunette he'd fallen for, latched onto him. He had dreamt of waking up beside her before but never thought it would happen – even with his current position as her lover.

"Good morning, my love," Samantha kissed him on the cheek.

"Wha... How? Miss G?"

She shuddered. "Please don't call me that outside of school grounds," she groaned and nuzzled her face against his chest. "I don't want to remember I'm your teacher when we're alone."

"How'd you get in here?"

"Why does it sound like you don't want me here?"

"Uh, it's not that... It's just..." he swallowed, struggling as she made circles with her finger on his abdomen. He grabbed her hand to stop her before he got too excited. "You weren't here when I went to sleep, and you don't have a key to this place, so you can understand me being surprised, right?"

She glanced up at him through her bangs. "Your sister let me in early."

"Maggy did?"

"Yes, and we had quite the conversation. Have you always slept in on Sunday like this?"

"Pretty much... It's Sunday; why should I get up early? And wait... what did you talk to my sister about?"

"All sorts of things," she smiled and kissed his cheek. "I can say with almost one hundred percent certainty that she has a crush on Will though."

"What? No! That's not allowed," Jason sat up, but she pushed him back down.

"Why not? We work, don't we?"

"Uh..."

She pulled away, frowning. "You think we don't work?"

"Not until I'm out of school... We have to hide it until then." Jason couldn't help but wonder if Will had added more to his hypnotism or if just being her lover changed her that much.

"Ugh, I know it sucks right now, but it's only a few months until we're free to be together without scrutiny... Assuming we can fix things..."

Shaking, Jason slipped his arms around her. "Say, are you hungry?"

"Are you offering what I think you're offering?" she rested her hand on his chest and leaned in close. "'Cause I'm starving and could use some of your delicious blood," she kissed his neck.

Jason twitched, struggling to hold back a moan from her light touch. "Y-yes, I'm offering my blood."

"Are you sure? You haven't even had breakfast yet."

"I'm sure," Jason swallowed, wondering how he'd ever get used to it.

"If you insist..." Samantha took a deep breath of his scent and kissed his neck again. "Thank you," she bit into his neck.

"Ugh..." He tensed up as her fangs sunk into his neck. After a few seconds, his body relaxed and he moaned as a sense of euphoria took over. "Holy..."

"Mmm," she licked the blood away. "Thanks for breakfast," she bit her finger and held it up to his mouth.

"What?" he stared at her bleeding finger.

She frowned at him. "To heal you? You should know this by now, Jay." She trailed her finger along his bottom lip, smearing her blood. "Better hurry before it heals." His mouth opened slightly and she pushed the tip of her finger into his mouth. "I know it's not appetizing to humans, but you need a little to heal my bite." He sucked on her finger a little and she pulled it out. "Good boy."