A Capitol Announcement - Lexi Star's POV (Capitol Citizen)

I race into the living room in my beautiful apartment, and sit bolt upright on the sofa. Just in time for the reaping. My glittery purple hair keeps going in my eyes, and I suppress a sigh, it is so impractical, but my friend Izo says that it shows off my beautiful pink eyes. The screen flashes on, and I am not greeted by the District One justice building, but by the stage where the quarter quell announcements take place. President Snow readies his microphone, and steps forward.
"I know many of you might be startled by the change of events, and I cannot apologise enough. But I think you will all be interested by what I have to say. As you all know, last games we had 4 victors. We should have had five, but tragically, one couldn't be saved. I know how much you enjoyed those games." He waits for the cheering to die down, and then continues. "I know it is not a quell, but this year, 6 will be reaped from each district, 3 boys, and 3 girls. However, instead of having the choice of going solo or allying with one another, let's say the tribute will be in teams. The 6 tributes from each district will join together to make an allowance, meaning we will have 12 teams of 6. Tributes will not be permitted to kill another from their team, or join a different team. We will have a maximum of 6 victors. The reapings will commence in 15 minutes."
I am already on my feet. I can't wait to sponsor someone!!