Chapter 17.-Second chance at the Mini Golf

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Andi?" Billy asked as he put the cellphone on his ear.

"Billy" Andi cried on the other end of the line. "please help me"

"Where are you?" Billy asked, but Andi was still crying. "Baby, tell me where you are so I can come and get you" the call was cut off suddenly. "Andi"

"You will never find her" a familiar and sinister voice spoke on the other end of the line, Andi crying in the background.

"S...Sivana?" Billy whispered.

"Surprise kid, did you think you would get rid of me?" Sivana spoke. "I'm sorry you were late. Now you won't be able to save your girlfriend"

"What do you want?" Billy asked.

"The power of the champion" said Sivana. "I let myself be underestimated by a lot of high school kids, now I'm back for revenge and if you want to see your dear Andi again, give me the power"

"I already told you, I broke the staff!" Billy protested. "I can't give you my powers"

"Then you leave me no choice" Sivana said and it seemed like she was talking to someone. "kill her"

"No, Andi has nothing to do with this Sivana, not her!" Billy implored. "leave her alone!"

"Time is ticking Billy" Sivana said. "You have two minutes to save your girlfriend or I will make her sins eat her alive"

"Help me!" Andi yelled, but Sivana hung up before Billy could try anything.

Billy started running with all his might to save Andi.

"Shazam!" Billy yelled, but nothing happened

Still in his human and adolescent form, he decided to try one more time.

"Shazam!" Billy yelled again, it was all useless. he was still Billy.

The boy started to panic and thought that maybe he had lost his powers, but he couldn't let the evil doctor Sivana win, Billy knew he had to rescue Andi before it was too late.

"SHAZAM!!" Billy yelled with all his might, like that time at the carnival where Sivana tried to drown him and Mary shot him, but the villain stopped the bullet and made a monster intercept Mary. This time, Billy's scream worked and he was struck by lightning, transforming him into a superhero.