Jack Champion / Glamour interview**

Hi lovies, this imagine is written by @Londonsluv she reached out asking if I wanted to post her imagine and how could I decline such a lovely person! Hope you enjoy! Go show her some love! Next one will be me writing again :) Love you all!

Jack Champion x reader

Genre : fluff

Tw : none

POV : third person pov

Written by : Iondonluvsu

"Hi Glamour, my name is Y/n Y/l/n!" She waved at the camera

"And I'm Jack Champion." he smiled.

"And we will be completing the 'how well do you know me challenge'!!" They both shout synchronized.

They were both set up on the same table, divided by a piece of cardboard. Jack and Y/n were sitting down blind folding. "Remove your masks." the director called. Y/n took off her mask and was greeted by a line of candies, colored index cards and school books.

"So basically we will be doing the 'twin telepathy challenge' we both have the same exact items on our sides and we will have to pick what we think the other will pick and then what we picked." Jack explained.

"Ok in front of you, you have,a line of movie snacks. I would like you to pick what you think the other would pick and show the camera." The director, John stated. They nodded, Y/n looked at the options, skittles, gummies, or popcorn. She didn't even hesitate to grab the popcorn. She looks up, showing it to the camera. Jack picked up the skittles and showed the camera.

"Ok now show me what you would pick." The director spoke. Y/n picked up the skittles while Jack picked up the popcorn. Y/n giggled wanting to look over.

"Ok round two, pick the index card with each other's favorite color." John murmured.

This was hard for both of them , for Y/n she was stuck between yellow and blue. Jack was stuck between purple and red. Y/n went with yellow and Jack went with red. They both revealed their final choices.

"Now yours."

Jack held up blue and Y/n held red.

"Last round, pick your favorite school subject." John explained.

Y/n checked the options, geometry, civics and economics. She picked up the Econ book and winked at the camera.

"Go watch Scream 6." They both whispered.

Not noticing Jack picked up the same book. They look over the board smiling at each other.

"Ok now we will being doing the 'water bowl challenge' we'll be asking each other questions about ourselves and if we get it wrong our head gets dunked!" Y/n jokingly pushed his head close to the bowl before quickly getting into it.

"When is my birthday?" She asked him.

"Y/birthday" he spat out, scared to get his hair wet.

"My first kiss?"

He almost answered immediately. "Me. Avatar chemistry reads."

"What do I do on my free time?" Jack paused smirking at her.

"Shit-talk." He giggled making Y/n push his head into the bowl. He gasped at the coldness.

"I WAS JOKING!" He wiped his eyes dramatically.

"What's my full name, Jack?" She squinted her eyes.

"Y/full/name." He spoke confidently.

"Wow I-" she had no words.

"Right, now my turn." He said evilly, standing behind her holding onto the back of his head. "My birthday?" He repeated the same questioned she had.

"November 16" Y/n looked down at the water to be slammed in it.

"JACK WHAT THE FRICK DUDE!" She said, wiping her smudged mascara.

"You forgot the year." She rolled her eyes at his reply.

"Who was my first friend on the avatar cast?" He questioned.

"Uh me?" She replied before he aggressively pushed her head back in the water.

"It was you, I just wanted to do that." He giggled, making Y/n turn back to him.

"YOU BI-" the camera cut out. When they were back on camera Jack was completely soaked while Y/n had a devious smirk printed on her lips.

"Don't forget to watch Scream 6." Jack spoke freezing from the water.

"And Avatar The Way of Water." Y/n added.

"Featuring us." They both spoke.

"Y/n Y/l/n" "and Jack champion."