Jack Champion - Kitchen Love

Jack Champion x reader

Genre : Fluff

Word Count : 744

Tw : none

POV : First person

"My love!" I dramatically fell onto the bed, my head falling into Jack's lap

"Yes, angel?" The boy replied, his hands going straight to my hair as he softly played with it. I melted into his touch momentarily forgetting my mission.

"Y/n?" Jack asked bringing me out of my relaxed trance

I quickly sat up and spoke.

"Right, you want to cook together for tonight?" The young Avatar cast was coming over for dinner and we hadn't made the meal yet. I didn't feel up to doing it alone.

Jack quickly jumped out of bed and pulled me up.

"Yes! Let's go!" He pulled my hand and led us downstairs.

"Slow down Jack." I giggled at his exciting mannerisms.

He came to a halt in the middle of the kitchen and turned to me.

"What exactly are we making?"

I chuckled and walked us over to the counter where a simple yet delicious recipe for pasta was placed.

"Pasta, I asked the group. Everyone likes this and it's rather easy to make for a larger group. I also made chocolate mousse as dessert."

Jack slowly slid his arms around my waist and gently pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"Sounds just perfect, angel. What do you need me to do?"

And so we began cooking, we started simple with cutting the vegetables. I had put on one of our playlists, the songs playing in the background.

"I'm done cutting." I announced to Jack who was still struggling a little with a paprika. He was too focused to hear me,getting a little frustrated by the vegetable. I moved behind him, my arms wrapping around his waist this time. He immediately relaxed and put down the knife.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why it doesn't want to cut properly." He sighed and kept his eyes on the counter. While tugging on his arms, I turned him around to face me. He was much taller so he looked down on me.

"It's a stupid vegetable to cut, mine is everything but straight." I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down. His forehead rested on mine, his eyes closed.

"Gay paprikas are better anyway." I chuckled at my own joke, trying to lighten the mood. It seemed to work because Jack let out a chuckle.

Sparks by Coldplay was playing in the background and an idea popped into my head.

I slowly started swaying to the music, making Jack open his eyes.

He quickly took the lead, spinning me around from time to time, making me giggle.

I got lost into his eyes as we swayed, making me forget anything around us. The vegetable was long forgotten, the only thing on my mind was the beautiful boy in front of me.

"What is that pretty little mind of you thinking?" Jack asked softly.

"You." I stated simply.

He chuckled.

"Me?"

"You. I just can't get over how perfect you are. I love you."

I pulled his head down and kissed him slowly, showing him what I felt rather then telling him.

His left hand rose from my waist to my cheek, slowly stroking the skin. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away, placing small kisses all around my face making me giggle.

"Jack, that tickles!" I giggled as he kept going, repeating I love you in between kisses.

I pulled his head down into a passionate kiss one last time.

"I love you." I stated again and giggled when I took a good look at him. His hair was slightly sticking to his forehead from dancing, lipgloss smeared around his mouth and he was slightly out of breath.

"We need to continue cooking, lover boy, or we won't have anything to serve them tonight." I decided to cut the paprika for Jack, finishing the vegetables as he started to make the sauce. We finished the food rather quickly while occasionally singing along with the songs.

As I sprinkled some basil on the pasta as a finishing touch,Jack started to prepare the table.

"I think we did pretty good." The pasta looked great, the appetizers ready in the fridge, the table almost done.

"We did great, angel." Jack smiled as he pecked my cheek.

After changing into a better outfit we both sat on the couch, waiting for our guests to arrive.

Soon Bailey, Jamie, Trinity, Brittain, Filip and Duane had joined us for dinner. The night consisted of laughter and giggles when we reconnected with our friends. All of them complimenting us on our food.