Spider Socorro - Sacrifices

Spider Socorro x reader

Tw : Getting hurt?

Genre : A bit of angst, but mostly fluff

Word count : 930

POV : First Person

Tsireya, Lo'ak and I were fighting off intruders when suddenly I saw one of them pointing his bow at the boy

"Lo'ak!" I screamed but he didn't hear me. I ran towards the boy and stood in front of him, taking the arrows. He gasped and quickly fought off the intruder. I had taken multiple arrows to my shoulder and abdomen.

"Y/n!" Lo'ak yelled as I fell to my knees.

Tsireya had fought off the last intruder when she joined me and Lo'ak.

"Holy Eywa!" Tsireya said,
panicking.

Lo'ak quickly scooped me up in his arms, careful not to hurt me while I went in and out of consciousness

All of us ran back to the village.

"Help! "Someone Please!" Lo'ak yelled while he carried me, tears streaming down his face.

Neteyam was the first one to hear his brother's cries.

"Lo'ak! "What happened?" He saw him carrying someone but he didn't see who it was.

"Get mom!" He yelled and Neteyam quickly disappeared to get his parents.

Tsireya had gotten her parents to help heal.

Lo'ak gently put me on the ground.

"Hey, Y/n, come on, stay with me." Lo'ak sobbed as he held my cheek.

"Lo, it's okay." I whispered

"No,No, they are here to help, you'll be okay." he assured.

Ronal and Tsireya got everything ready to attend to my wounds.

Soon Neteyam, Spider, Neytiri and Jake appeared.

This time Neteyam saw who was hurt and he ran to me.

"Y/n!"

" 'Teyam." I said with a smile. My eyes wandered over to the boy next to him. Spider looked at me in shock, his lips slightly quivering as he ran over, carefully placing me onto his lap.

"What the hell happened Lo'ak!" He yelled at his brother who could only cry and stutter.

"Hey, stop, it's not his fault." I said, grabbing Spider's attention.

Tsireya explained what happened and how I had saved Lo'ak's life.

"You saved my son?" Neytiri said with a shake voice.

My wounds were now treated, multiple bandages covering my body as I could barely sit up from Spider's lap.

"Yes." I whispered as she hugged me tight.

I winced at first but then gently hugged her back.

"Thank you!" She whispered and kissed my head.

Neteyam, Spider and Lo'ak helped me get up and to my Marui.

"You skxawng! Never scare me like that again!" Spider said as I gently crawled into my bed.

"It was worth it." I smiled while taking Lo'aks hand, gently placing a kiss on top of it.

"Why would you save me?" He whispered, Spider smiling at our interaction.

"Couldn't get you get hurt now, could I?"

"Skxawng" The youngest Sully boy sighed while kissing the top of my head.

"Rest." He demanded before smiling.

"I will." I said but looked at my boyfriend next to me.

"Spider." He turned his head at me as Lo'ak and Neteyam walked out.

"Stay with me." I winced while trying to move.

"Hey,hey, don't move too much." He scolded and I chuckled.

"Always so protective." He joined me on my bed, I placed my head on his chest and adjusted myself so it didn't hurt.

"I love you." I whispered to him and kissed his jaw as I couldn't reach his face.

"I love you too." He whispered looking down, while placing a kiss on my lips.

"Now sleep, you need rest."

A couple days had passed and my wounds were a bit better. I stayed in bed a lot, letting my body heal itself. I woke up, Spider's arms delicately wrapped around my body. I tried to sit up but winced, waking up the boy next to me. He carefully helped me get out of bed, getting ready to go to Ronal for a bandage change. Spider wrapped his arm around my waist as I leaned onto him while walking, still slightly limping.

Tuk, Neteyam, Kiri and Lo'ak were seated on the beach, the girls swimming in the water while the boys were sitting in the sand.

"Y/n!" Tuk yelled as she ran out of the water, almost jumping on me.

"Calm down, little one." Spider laughed as he took her off me, holding her in his arms. We as humans were small but luckily Tuk was still a child so even Spider and I could hold her.

The rest of the Sully family joined us as they all gave me a hug. Lo'ak walked over, his hands wrapping around me.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay, don't worry." I reassured him with a smile. Neteyam soon followed.

"Do not do that again. Saving you all is my job." He said stern but with a smile while pulling away from the hug. I decided to take a seat in the sand, the rest soon joining me. Spider sat on my right, Lo'ak on my left as we formed a circle. Ao'nung, Roxto and Tsireya raised up from the water and joined us on the sand. All of them checking up on me. I felt so safe and loved as I knew how much these guys cared for me. My head slowly fell on top of Spider's shoulder. He placed a gentle kiss on the top of it, making me smile. We decided to spend the rest of the day together, swimming, cooking, making bracelets and we eventually ended up at a little late night campfire. My back rested against Spider's chest, next to us Tsireya and Lo'ak held the same position. Tuk was asleep on Neteyams lap, Kiri's head on Roxto's shoulder. I slowly played with Spider's fingers, my head resting on his shoulder. As much as I loved living in the forest. This was my life now and I loved this just as much. I was surrounded by the people I loved most. It all felt like a beautiful dream, and I never wanted to wake up.