Jack Champion - Charm Battle

TW : none

TW : none

Genre : Fluff

Word Count : 690

POV : first person

Right now we are promoting Scream VI and we had a couple of interviews this week

Right now we are promoting Scream VI and we had a couple of interviews this week. Today was going to be one of my favorites, a charm battle with Still Watching Netflix. Jack and I are paired up against Jasmin and Devyn.

"Hello, I'm Devyn Nekoda."

"I'm Jasmin Brown."

"I'm Jack Champion."

" I'm Y/n Y/l/n and today we are having a charm battle."

We decided to do girl vs girl and me and Devyn would be reading the pick-up lines.

Devyn was the first to start,carefully she picked up the card and read it to Jasmin.

"Hey, do you know if the escalator and the elevator are broken 'cause when I see you, all I do is stare." The girl's eyes wandered over to Jasmin's as she gave her a smoldering look.

The brunette didn't really react as her eyes rolled at the punch line.

"Oh my god." She chuckled and looked at Jack who was giggling his ass off.

"That's like a 5." Devyn looked at her with a face of disgust.

"A five?"

Next up was my turn. I picked up a card and read it, slightly chuckling.

"Did you know they rearranged the alphabet?" I ask, gently moving closer to Jack.

"Because you and I go together." I said while letting my hand rest on his arm, gently leaning closer.

Jack's eyes widened as he nodded.

"That's a good one, I give it like a 7."

I looked at the other girls in victory

"I'll take it."

We took turns, reading pick-up lines to our partners.

"There is something wrong with my cellphone." Devyn stated as she pulled out her phone. Jasmin looked confused as she took it from her, gently inspecting.

"It doesn't have your number in it." Jasmin's face went to pure disappointment as she handed the phone back.

"Okay, that's actually not bad, I give it like a 6,50."

Devyn nodded her head in approval.

"We're getting there."

I walked up to Jack, slightly pushing Jasmin out of my way.

"I was going to go out for a walk."

I lifted my hand slowly holding it out in front of Jack.

"Will you hold this for me?" Jack looked at me,gently taking my hand. He started to blush.

Devyn and Jasmine awwed from behind us as they pointed out Jack's blush.

"Ten out of ten." He said barely above a whisper, embarrassed by how much effect this had on him. I squeezed his hand before letting go and moving on to the next one.

As we kept going back and forth, Jack kept being a blushing mess. Jasmin kept cringing at Devyn's pick up lines, much to the girls despise.

"Oh, god." I laughed out loud while reading the pick up line and showed it to Devyn, whose eyes widened.

I tried not to chuckle while walking up to Jack, confidently leaning my arm on his shoulders, my head turned to him.

"Want to roleplay Titanic?"

Jack looked at me with a confused look.

"You'll be the iceberg and I'll be the boat. First we smash and then I'll go down." Jack bursted out in laughter and Jasmine's mouth fell open. We all fell into a giggle fit, not being able to hold in the laughter.

"This is top tier. 11/10." Jack concluded as he kept laughing, a blush still firmly on his cheek.

It was now time to reveal the winner.

"Y/n!" I cheered and high fived the boy next to me, Devyn and Jasmin letting out a disappointed sigh.

"Alright, this was our Charm Battle, don't forget to check out Scream VI, in theaters now." One of the girls ended the interview as we still giggled about the pick up line. We went back to our make-up trailer, ending our day. Jack and I walked back together to my trailer.

"So, want to roleplay Titanic?"

A/n Hi lovies, sorry updating is slow! I've been very busy. Hope you still enjoy! Love you all! Have a wonderfull day or night. <3