Ethan Landry - Why?

Ethan Landry x reader

Genre : Slight angst

Word count : 1430

Tw : bit of angst, killing, blood

POV : first person

We were at the bodega, trying to capture the killer when Sam got a call from Bailey, explaining how Kirby didn't actually work for the FBI

Sam's eyes widened as she ran over to the nearby door, trying to get us out when suddenly the power went out. "Sam what happened?" I asked as I ran after her, my breathing starting to speed up.

"It's Kirby. She doesn't work for the FBI anymore." A video started to play in the background, Stab.

"Oh shit." Sam and I breathed out as she watched the video.
"We have to find Tara and Chad." As fast as we could we ran through the building, in search of our friends. We passed halls, doors, everything looked the same. Suddenly we opened a door almost bumping into a figure. A shaken up Tara in front of it.

"Let's go!" The four of us started to run away from ghostface who was still laying on the ground

"It's Kirby! She's the killer!" Sam announced to the group

"No shit!" Chad yelled out as we kept moving, getting back to the middle of the bodega.

"That's locked!" I yelled at the boy who tried to get us out, causing him to stop in his tracks.

"Are we trapped?"

"She made this whole theater a killbox. For us" Sam realized, causing me to breath out in fear.

Tara noticed an exit upstairs and pointed it out to us, we decided to go and try it, hoping it would be an escape.

"Bailey's on the way but-" Before Sam could finish her sentence Ghostface popped out from behind the screen, scaring us as he swung his knife at Tara.

He moved onto us, attacking us one by one. I smoothly dodged his swing and he lost his knife, forcing him to fight with his hands. As he tried to punch Chad he hit a mannequin, easily beheading it.