Chapter 1.3 - Atlas

Three fingers. I gasped, moving my bottom, trying to get more pleasure. He found the spot and kept on hitting it.

"Whatever to get your dick inside me."

I pressed my lips against his once more, the taste of his mouth addictive and irresistible. Each kiss intensified the desire coursing through my veins. He possessed a skillful prowess that sent shivers of pleasure down my spine. Whether it was his innate talent or the intoxicating effects of the drug, I couldn't discern, nor did it matter. At this moment, I was captivated, swept away in the currents of an unforgettable experience.

"Say my name," he groaned, the scent of Darling's Fine enveloping us both. We were intoxicated, not just by the drug but by the allure of our connection. "Call me, and I'll fulfill your every desire."

"Jax," I arched my back as his long fingers rammed inside me. "Jax... put your dick inside me, will you?"

I locked my gaze with his, drawn into the depths of his warm, earthy brown eyes. They held a certain allure, reminiscent of a world I once cherished. A smile curved upon my lips, the kind that exuded both mischief and charm, a foxy grin for which I often received compliments. "Please...?" I softly implored, my eyes dancing with anticipation.

His wet hair cascaded over his eyes, obscuring them from view, but I sensed the shift in his demeanor. I knew the power my smile held, a captivating force that almost always granted my desires.

He retrieved the bottle from my hand, repurposing the exquisite liquid as a lubricant. A smirk of amusement played upon my lips, amused by his extravagant approach. "Rich kid," I chuckled, planting a teasing kiss on his jaw before trailing down, leaving a mark of possession upon his neck. "I adore your unconventional thinking."

"Thanks," He smirked, suddenly taking my dick in his hand. "But I still have other plans." He moved his hand up and down, slowly and tenderly, driving me even crazier.

"Ah... shit." I arched my back, urging him to go faster with my head thrown back. "Fuck! Fuck!"

"You're so hot." He leaned forward while picking up his pace. I could feel he enjoyed playing me like this but I was enjoying it too so no complaints. "So sexy and delicious." He kissed my nipple, licking and swirling his tongue around it. "I feel like I can have you for every course and never starve."

I chuckled in between moans. He had a good game and I enjoyed it but I didn't want to cum like this.

"Come on," I put my hands around his which were wrapped around my dick. I gasped for breath from the pleasure he gave me. "Jax, enough. Fuck me. Make love to me!"

A smug smirk adorned his face, mirroring my own. The air crackled with a mutual attraction, the intensity between us reaching a fevered pitch. He radiated a raw, magnetic appeal, and I, too, exuded a fiery allure. Unable to resist the gravitational pull, I leaned in once more, stealing another electrifying kiss.

Our lips melded together, the connection lingering in the aftermath of our passionate embrace. Time seemed to stand still as we savored the taste of each other, a momentary respite from the chaos that surrounded us.

ax finally listened as he took his hands off my dick. They were covered in Darling's Fine and my pre-cum.

"Watch me..." He whispered in my ear and then pulled back a little. He put his hand in front of his face, licking the pre-cum and drug off of it with his tongue all while making straight eye contact with me.

"Shit..." I moaned. He was too sexy.

I didn't break our eye contact. While enjoying the show, I took the bottle and poured some DF into my hands. I put my hands behind my back, wrapping them around his dick and making it ready to enter.

"I think I'm falling for you." Jax moaned, throwing back his head as I gave him a hand job in disguise of preparing.

A mischievous smirk played upon my lips as I replied, "You better not." Though it was uttered with a teasing tone, there was an underlying sincerity behind my words.

The world we inhabited thrived on darkness and desire, where emotions were tangled webs to be navigated cautiously.

Falling too deeply, too earnestly, could be a perilous path to tread.

***

write...
die of shame...
write again...
Don't mind me🤐V