Shravani: par ab main soungi kaha? Ofcourse main sari raat bina soye nahi gujar sakti.

She says looking at the two while Mihir stands there silently.

Manager: uh.. there are only male tourists staying in this place.  The ladies are in the next building but most of them are sharing room with their friends or partners. If you are ok then I might ask someone from this building if they're ok with sharing their room with you.

The manager suggests and even before Shravani could give her consent or denial Mihir jumps in.

Mihir: no need to ask any male tourist. She can stay in my suite.

Shravani snaps her head to his direction and holds back her excitement.

Shravani: what?

Mihir: what what? You obviously can't stay with a stranger alone.

Receptionist: ok then. ma'am we'll take your bag you can go with sir.

Shravani nods at her and walks out followed by Mihir.

She places her bag beside Mihir's while he closes the door and comes inside.

Shravani: thanks Mihir. For letting me spend this night with you.

Mihir looks at her amazed while she looks confused at his reaction first but then when she realises what she said just now she immediately facepalms herself.

Shravani: ahh.. um.. I mean thankyou mujhe apne room me rehne dene ke liye. Please forget the earlier statement.

She said smiling sheepishly making him chuckle.

Mihir: it's ok. Well you can take the couch.

He says pointing at the small couch. She looks at the direction and frown appears on her beautiful face.

Shravani: you want me to sleep on that small couch?

She asks unsure if that's what exactly he meant.

Mihir: ofcourse. Choti si insan ho. Pura perfect fit ho jaogi. Mujhe dekho.. meri half body v waha jagah nahi hogi.

He says in a matter of fact tone and starts getting in the bed.

Shravani: excuse me Mr. Mihir Arora. Kehna kya chahte ho app. Main choti insan hu? I'm a grown up lady aur tum aise kaise baat kar sakte ho mujhse. Khud waha araam se double bed pe so rahe ho aur mujhe yaha ittu se chote jagah pe sone ke liye bol rahe. Ho rude and mean.

She huffed stomping her foot. No doubt she looked extremely cute but Mihir was a tough man now.

Mihir: Sona hai toh so jao ya fir khari raho waise he. Main toh sone chala. Waise v problem tumhari hai meri nahi.

And with that said he lied down covering himself with the duvvet.

Shravani: yeah right! Problem meri hai. Mujhe yaha ana he nahi chahiye tha. Ja rahi hu main apne room me.

Clenching her fists angrily she took her bag and turned on her heels as she started walking away. Mihir who was already looking at her through the half closed eyes waited silently to see if really she was leaving.

Just when Shravani was about to open the door the voice from top spoke again.

" Arey woh toh tumhe rok tak nahi raha. Aise toh ho chuka tumlogo ka reunion. Itna accha mauka tha. Par gussa mano tumhare naak ke upar rehta hai."

To this Shravani left the bag and looked above as she said lowly.

Shravani: tumhe sirf meri he galati dkhti hai? Dekha nahi woh kaise rudely behave kar raha hai.