Your hurt

Twilight:Freaks out.Askes you a million questions repeating some.Wants to know everywhere and anywhere you feel the slightest amount of pain.Gets everything you need and then some.She is very anxious about it but will always end up with the right stuff and treatment for you.

Sunset:Might freak out when she first sees you.But mostly just wants to get the whole story of what happened.Not to worried as long as you aren’t seriously injured and she’ll take you to one of her friends as she isn't too sure on what to do.

Pinkie:I feel like she would immediately drag you to twilight to get you fixed up.She’ll try her best to keep you in a good mood by telling jokes and just being her usual self.She might not be good with patching you up but she’ll make sure your happy.

Rainbow Dash:She might make fun of you if it isnt anything serious but if it is she’ll become very protective as soon as she sees you.Picking you up and taking you somewhere to get fixed up.She’ll want to know what happened so incase someone did it to you she could handle it.

Applejack:She’ll be right by your side helping you with anything not before she gives you a lecture about safety.She’ll be able to patch you up herself and probably make you rest for a bit.She wants to make sure you recover to the best health.

Rarity:She’ll be a bit dramatic probably she might cry a little.But will collect herself fast and take you to get patch up.She’ll try and distract you if your in pain or your bored.She might not be able to help physically but she can help you in other ways.

Fluttershy:Panic 101.She’ll not know what to do at first but she’ll shake off her fear to help you as much as she can.She’ll patch you up,make you tea,and just let you play with the animals.She’ll be even more worried about you for a few days.But she just wants to make sure your ok.

Adagio:She won’t freak out to much as she probably as to patch up Aria and Sonata alot.But she’ll act annoyed but she’s just really worried.During the process grumbling about how you need to “be more careful” and “pay attention”.When she’s done she won’t let you leave for a bit calming “I need to keep an eye on you so you don’t get hurt again for the 70th time.”