Still the same

Love interest:Sunset

They/them reader

Insight:You and Sunset we’re both from equestria.And you both went to the human realm and became the popular kids.After the whole she-demon fight.Sunset apologized  you never changed.You felt even more hurt and betrayed by the way sunset decided to go to a new group.But you stayed as a bully.Sunset tries to confront and comfort you. 

Noones pov:You rolled your eyes as you saw everyone still celebrating weeks after the friendship games.You did not participate during it but you found the whole “princess twilight counterpart” thing amusing.But when Sunset comforted the twilight from here you felt a twinge of jealousy form in you.You and Sunset where once a duo both having come from the pony world.But when sunset plan failed and she apologized you felt betrayed.

Flash Back

“I’m sorry.” Sunset looked up at the purple skinned pupil of celestia.You were still recovering but you had a smirk thinking sunset was going to grab the crown again.But your eyes widen as you heard “They will be here to help.”You heard the cheer of the group that the stupid princess in training brought back together.”Sunset.”You whispered as you looked up and saw them hugging.Sunset and the others turned their gazes towards you “Come join us!”Pinkie shouted.You looked up at them all with pure hatred in your eyes.They all were taken back.”Y/n! They are forgiving us!”Sunset yelled toward you.She went to grab your hand but you pushed her off.”I don’t care.You’ve picked your path Shimmer.And i’ve picked mine.I don’t believe in your whole friendship magic so stay away from me.”You pushed past her and the girls.They all exchanged looks towards each other knowing they would have to keep and eye on you.(Time skip to rainbow rocks)You couldn’t help but laugh at the way the girls were arguing.And didn’t even notice the siren’s pendants.They all turned to see you leaning on the doorframe laughing.”What are you doing here!”Rainbow Dash yelled at you.You couldn’t help the smirk growing on your face.”Oh don’t mind me just seeing how friendship isn’t what you’ve all made it out to be.I mean know of you have any noticed it yet.”You winked at them and turned to leave.All of a sudden you felt a familiar grip on your wrist.”Y/n! You know what’s going on!?”You heard sunset’s voice.You ripped your hand away from her “Of course I do.I grew up in Celestia’s castle.”All of a sudden you saw twilight stand up “Will you help us!”You rolled your eyes.”I think i’ll let the power of friendship handle this one.Bye girls.”You give them an innocent smile and walk off.”

You chuckled at the memory.You were standing in the hall when you felt someone bump into you.You looked down to see this world’s twilight.”Oh-uh Sorry!”You rolled your eyes and dusted yourself off.”Your Y/n aren’t you?”You gripped her collar “What’s it to you.”You saw her start sweating.You saw a crowd gathering.You saw flash and some other about to step in.You let her go and she hits the floor.You smirk to yourself “Don’t forget the only reason Shimmer and her group let you in their group is because sunset’s same planned failed.And they just want to make sure you don’t ruin the perfect imagen they built.”You turn to leave as you grabbed your bag.(Timeskip) You were sitting in the bleachers of the playing field.Just playing on your phone.”Y/N!”You looked up to see a fuming Sunset Shimmer.You get up from your spot and hop down.”What do you want?”You looked at her.She grabbed your wrist “Why did you say the stuff to twilight! She didn’t do anything to you! You know this school has changed! We have changed-”You cut her off “No Sunset! You changed! You became what everyone wanted! I’m still the same person i’ve been! The one nobody comes around!The same person you abandoned! As soon as your new friends came around!”You yelled at her.As soon as you realized what you said you threw a hand over your mouth.”I’m leaving.”You turn to leave.When you feel two arms wrap around your waist.”Y/n! Please!”You started thrashing around trying to get her off of you so you could leave.”Calm down!”She turned you around and pulled you into a kiss.You were taken back but you melted into the embrace.She pulled back “Please just listen.”You look to the other side but as you didn’t say nothing she took it as a sign to continue.”Y/n i’m sorry you felt as if I abandoned you.I didn’t mean it that way.I was so wrapped up in making sure the students forgrave me I forgot the one person I knew was always by my side.”You looked back towards her.”Sunset-”She cut you off kissing you again.She pulled away and smiled.You laughed “That was the chessiset confession ever.”You lean more into her embrace.She laughed along with you “Maybe but you haven’t ran off yet.So I take it as a win.”You smile.”You still have to apologize to twi.”You groan “Fine but later.”You lay down on the grass with her.