He took the blanket and draped it over her legs before supporting her head with a pillow. When juju booka and muwop boarded, the plane became quite loud Durk said, "Here these loud ass niggas go." Juju pointed at mariah and said, "oou who shordy is." Get your hand out of my face, kid," mariah grinned. 

He grinned as he sat next to her. Von muttered, "that nigga." dess chuckled. juju said, "von, I heard you nigga, you look like you got a lot on yo mind." Von said, "Boy gone somewhea you blacker den the bottom of yo fuckin feet headass." Everyone burst into laughter.

Dess questioned, "Can we go? Like, do you need me to fly this bitch? It's already hot as hell." With her eyes closed, India murmured, "What she said, let's go!" "we watin on kayla aint we?" booka asked. India and Dess sat up and stared at one another. Dess stood up and said, "welp, it was lovely getting on this plane with yall. I'll see yall when yall get back next weekend."

"right, enjoy this trip" moni said standing up. India said while standing up, "Oh yeah, send me some pictures too." "right" navy said standing up. Mariah added on, "I hope y'all have fun." The rest of them sighed. Von pulled dess back down and exclaimed "Guh sitcho ass down." 

She grabbed her phone and dialed her moms number, saying, "No, because if she starts with me, it's not going to be pretty. She best keep it cute and stay mute, and if she grill me, I'm popping off." She laughed as she took the call. Dess said, "Mama, these people are trying to set me up; tell me why Kayla is getting on the plane."

"what? if she grill you pop off, if she buggin pop off, she a dub" jayda said. She responded, "I know, I'll call you later." Before disconnecting up, Jayda stated, "Okay, and call Kali and Millie they to talk to you."

Dess murmured inwardly. Kayla carried six suitcases onto the aircraft. Dess switched off her phone. turning to the side. She glanced at his phone to see what he was seeing while von continued to stroke her thigh. 

it was some wild n' out clip. She started adjusting her top. Von regarded her from below. "whatchu doin" he asked. She said, "fixing my dress before it rips." He watched her and nodded. "Oh, guess what I did," she admitted. "what" he mumbled. She grinned and replied, "I got waxed." "on yo coochie?" he asked. She added, "everywhere." 

He stroked her exposed legs. With a smile. He reached into herpantied. He furrowed his brow. She began to laugh. Looking in her dress, he murmured, "shit smooth as hell." He smiled as he raised his head. Before concealing her mouth, she laughed louder. 

He continued to laugh while removing his hands and massaging her thigh. Dess chuckled as she continued, "You so funny." He inquired, "yo people wax dick?" She told him, "I'm not letting you go see HER." He smirked and replied, "Why not? She questioned, "Why do people have to see what's mine?" He said, "Bae, she just saw yo pussy." "That's different, but you'd be upset if a nigga saw it," she remarked.

"ion een play like that" he said. She said, "Rightt, I'll do it for you because you're not going to my people." As he side-eyed her. "im not fuckin wit that" he said. She chuckled. She dragged, "He said he doesn't play like that; he doesn't even play about his kids." He chuckled.

When her facetime call came in, everyone turned to face her. von waved them off. She answered. She said, "Hey, sistas." "Hey Dessie, are yall leaving?" millie enquired. Dess said in close view to the camera, "Yes, finally, certain individuals were—we're not getting into that". Kali chuckled. Kali responded, "Go head Millie tell her the story."