We were all gathered in the hall, now the last one to step down was Moonri

We were all gathered in the hall, now the last one to step down was Moonri. To be completely honest, I was looking forward to seeing her wear that dress. It was since the morning when I couldn't wait for the clock to tick faster so midnight would come.

Twenty minutes before midnight, there she was. Her high heels signalled her appearance, as they could be beard from the top of the staircase, where she stood gracefully, stepping down on each step.

Her grace, her tendency, her elegance, it shone brighter than ever tonight. The little diamonds on her gown sparkled in the dim light, it was so much brighter than the Sun itself, there to blind you with beauty.

The coo's left behind by the boys seemed to muffle in my ears, hence the only subject I could focus on was her beauty, approaching me by every step.

How her wavy and long hair skipped behind her up and down with every step she took; the glossiness of her lips as she smiled adhesively at me; her slim and young-looking hands holding her dress from not tripping on it— Oh right- she might trip-

I quickly regained my conscious from the deep thoughts I fell into, and quickly ran up the stairs to reach for her hand.

"Let me help you, m'lady" I reached out my hand in front of her. Her soft skin touched mine, and she smiled at me. A smile so bright it was contagious.

"Thank you" her voice resounded through her pearly white teeth. She looked so beautiful, so pure, it was like she had just been washed by the waters of Neptune.

What were these feelings I was so deeply engulfed into?

It was impossible to not stare at her, and on top of that: her strong and soft perfume overwhelmed my senses. The scent left behind a trail of that aromatic feeling, which I bet would have made everyone follow her steps behind to not lose the scent.

We made it down to the staircase, there she greeted everyone. The boys kept complimenting her, and I could not stop smiling at her every smile she'd plaster on her face when one of the boys would say something to her.

: OOᑎᖇI' O

"Shall we go now?" Heeseung clapped his hands, bringing our attention.

"How are we getting there?" I asked.

"Jake and Ni-ki were kind enough to teleport us there. We don't want any of our outfits getting dirty, now do we?" Heeseung added, to which I turned my head to face Ni-ki.

It wasn't until now when I had the right moment to actually admire his features. I caught a glimpse of him on the staircase, but I was too pre-occupied not to fall down and break my neck to actually appreciate his outfit.

Half of his hair was slicked back, and the other fell nicely on his face. His eyes also shone brighter than usual, they held the entire universe in them.