"Will date tonight, right?" Vanessa asked while we were having lunch at the canteen.

"Of course." I smirked at her meaningfully and she just bit her lips.

I'll promise myself that I won't date any schoolmates now because I am always in trouble for it, but she is just too smoking hot. I want her. No strings attached. I won't date her if she won't agree to it. That is a transaction for the both of us, no commitment at all.

Kasama ang buong barkada sa canteen at kami ni Vanessa ang nasa gilid na magkatabi. Too bad, Gunner was not my classmate. But I want my time to shine with girls so this is better. Walang kaagaw. I smirked at that thought.

I pulled her waist closer to me, she giggled and playfully slapped my chest.

If Sandro is the loyal one, I am the asshole one. Who would back down if they offered themselves. Definitely not me at all. I'm an adult and I always practise safe sex. I'm a healthy male, and I see no problem with it.

"Malapit na tayo mag work report. Sana si Ada ang kasama ko." Mark laughed after saying.

"Uhuh, Maganda na matalino pa. Saan ka pa?" Parker added.

"Duh! She is too boring. From her clothes to her personality." Vanessa interrupted the conversation.

And it just doesn't sit right with me. She prefers to be alone but it doesn't not mean she is boring. She doesn't have many friends? I guessed? But she is also the type of person who doesn't need that many.

"She is very sexy too. Nakita ko siyang nagtratrabaho noong isang gabi sa isang club as a waitress. The uniform looks so good on her, especially the skirt."

They all laughed when Mark moulded the air and I just knew what they were talking about. Biglang uminit ang ulo ko sa pinag-uusapan nila kaya napatayo ako bigla. Their laughter died and they all looked at me. I can't hide my uneasiness at all.

"I'm done." Umalis na ako sa lamesa pagkatapos. I can't hide my clenching jaw as I leave the table.

What was that, Gaston? Babaero ka kaya babaero rin barkada mo. And they always talked about girls so what's the difference this time? Sumasabay ka nga madalas. I grimaced at myself.

Yeah, what is wrong with me?! I don't fucking know.

"Gaston!" I heard Vanessa called my name, but whatever. Nawalan na ako ng gana.

Pumasok na ako sa next class kahit may twenty minutes pa na break time. I saw Peter, and immediately went into him. I can still feel the tension on my body as I approach my chair.

Peter picked up my mood instantly. "What happened?"

"Nothing." I clenched my jaw more as I remembered their conversation.

And why the fuck am I so affected? Wake up, Gaston! This is not you at all!

The class starts immediately. And Peter did not ask for anymore. I remained silent and he understood it. He really picks up my mood fast. My mood only lighten before the last subject starts.

The last subject would be our work report, just like what those assholes are talking about.

But you are an asshole too, remember that, Gaston.

I can do my work report alone, and I have already planned for it. So my partner would be really lucky because this one is an easy peasy for me.

"Okay class! I'll be assigning you with your partners today. Always remember, your work report is one of the keys for your graduation, aside from your individual thesis. And I have already decided who your partners would be."