Chapter 7: You are a monster.

Mulai dari awal

"That means, I also can't join... "

"Oh! No... you are with us. Enzo declared that the five of us included you." He cut me off and gave me a mocking face.

"Why me? I am not even a part of you - "

He again cut me off and said, " Yes, you are. You have become one, the moment you step in here."

"Am I?"

"Yes... and also going to be a precious part of someone's life."

"What does that mean... and who are you talking about?" I narrowed my eyes on him.

Carlo didn't bother to reply to me. He wrapped his arm around my neck and tugged me like we two are buddies.

"Hey! What are you doing? Leave me." I tried to protest but his hands were too strong.

"You are going to be my best friend... ALORA." He shouted while pulling me into the dining room.

"Carlo! Leave me!" I yelled.

He opened the door and the first thing my eyes laid on was him.

"Good morning... little miss." Rome waved at me.

"Ahh... morning Rome." I waved him back. Still trying to untie myself from Carlo's giant arm.

"Morning... " Max grinned at me. He was actually laughing at the situation I was in.

"Hello ALORA!" This time Galen waved at me.

"Someone please tell Carlo to free me from his strong muscles or I would die from his pressure." He wasn't really pressuring me, I just said that to free myself.

"Carlo! Leave her! "

It was the monster. Enzo.

Carlo stopped right away and backed off.

"Alora... Sit here." Galen patted on a chair beside his right and by the left of Enzo.

"Morning." I wished Enzo but he didn't even look at me.

"Can't you be a little nice to me?" I asked him but he still didn't reply. "You know I think you are trying to be my enemy."

Now he turned his head to face me, "You are the one who is a trouble for me from the beginning."

"What? Trouble?" I asked but it sounded more like a yell to my ears.

The four knights turned to us surprisingly.

Enzo didn't get bothered by their stare and continued, "Yes... You are literally a TROUBLE!" He yelled back but dramatically.

Is he being dramatic? Can a mafia boss be so dramatic? Maybe I am in the wrong mafia.

"Huh? If I am a trouble then you... you are a MONSTER."

Good job ALORA!

The insulting nickname must have made him furious and he released a humourless laugh with raising his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Don't try to make me your enemy... You little -"

"And stop calling me little first. Maybe I am not as tall as you, but I am... " I cut him off and paused. I should not reveal myself.

"What happened? Didn't you get to find a word to finish again?" He started to mock me.

"Alora... Enzo! Guys...what are you two doing?" Rome asked.

"You are a MONSTER!!" I yelled at him for the last time.

When he was just about to open his mouth to reply to me, I stood up, took a loaf of bread from the table and pushed it into his mouth.