Episode 15 : Tahir takes Prisha away..

Tahir : ( turns back , seeing Shaurya ) Haaye Ram !! Kitne bure din aa gaye tere .. apni hi biwi.. Oh sorry ! Teri " Ex - Wife " kisi aur ki hone wali hai !!
Bechara !! ( Scrunching nose )

 Oh sorry ! Teri " Ex - Wife " kisi aur ki hone wali hai !! Bechara !! ( Scrunching nose )

Shaurya clenches his fists in extreme anger and closes his eyes .

Tahir takes her to the centre of the hall .
He sees Shaurya's nuptial chain in her neck . He aggressively pulls the chain and she shouts in pain .

He goes towards Shaurya and hands him the chain .

Tahir : Bhai.. divorce ho gaya tera.. toh ab is mangalsutra ka bhi koi kaam nahi raha.. ( smirking )

Shaurya's anger was going higher . Everyone were shocked by his act . No one dared to help them due to extreme fear . Akshara's eyes get widened . Her family ,  her in - laws , even the patients were crying harder .

He goes towards her back and holds her hand . Prisha releases herself from him and runs towards Shaurya .
She tightly hugs him and cries like there's no tomorrow . 🥺💔
He too hugs her back and cries harder .

Prisha : I am .. sorry.. I am sorry.. Shaurya.. I am sorry...( Crying harder )

Tahir rubs his fingers on his forehead in annoyance . Then he comes towards them and breaks their hug .

Tahir : ( pulling her towards him ) Tujhe use gale lagane ka koi haq nahi hai ! Ab vo meri hai !
Maine kaha tha na.. IS BAAR VILLAIN JEETEGA AUR.. HERO HAAREGA ! ( Smiling widely )

Shaurya was seeing him angrily , but he wasn't able to do anything now . 😖💔

Tahir : Baby..( smiling ) chalo.. ab APNE GHAR CHALTE HAIN !

Prisha : ( crying voice ) Mujhe apne gharwalon se milna hai.. ( pointing at her family )

Tahir : Baby kaisi baatein kar rahi ho ? Hmm..
Abhi tumhare liye main important hona chahiye na ? ( Wiping her tears )

Prisha : Nahi.. please mujhe milne do.. please !! ( Crying )

Tahir : Abhi inse milna zaroori nahi hai..
Time waste ho raha hai humara ! ( gritting his teeth in anger ) Chalo yahan se.. !!

He drags her outside , holding her wrist tightly.
Karan and Saksham , along with the bodyguards , follows him . She cries hard .
Shaurya runs outside the hall .

Suddenly he holds her another hand .They both  turn back , but Karan signals two bodyguards and they seperate them . Tahir then moves forward .

He opens the door of his car and harshly pushes her inside and closes the door , his guards follow them . Karan goes to driving seat and Saksham sits beside him . Tahir sits beside her .
He turns on the engine and starts driving .

Tahir was so happy and starts looking outside the window . She cries loudly and looks her loved ones . The car was leaving the place .
Shaurya pushes the guards with full force , and runs , chasing the car .
But.. he fails .. he was tired chasing the car . 💔