"That will be great." Sofia cheers a big smile etched on her face.

Diego looks at me and winks. It looks like the little tricksters plan worked. He already knew that Jada is a pediatrician and once I met Sofia and realized that she's passionate about it, I'd introduce them. Looks like the kid just scored major boyfriend points through me.

When we make it to the cafeteria, I let them order what they want, I pay for it and we find a nice table to eat and chat over breakfast.

"I thought hospital food sucks. This is delicious." Diego moans appreciatively digging into his food.

"Told you." I smile at him as I enjoy my pancakes.

The three of us talk a lot over breakfast and I discover that Sofia is a very self driven girl. She's very serious about the future she envisions for herself and I encourage her as much as I can to persue her dreams.

Jada joins us after she is done with the surgery and gets to bond pretty well with Sofia. Jada is all about mentoring women who want to join medicine. Sofia being so young and knowing what she wants is like an aphrodisiac to Jada. I know for a fact that they'll keep talking even after today.

"How is your brother? How did he seem to you yesterday?" I ask Diego when we get iced out of the conversation by the two ladies.

"He's doing okay, looks the same but he also seemed sad. Probably had to do with what happened to that Julius kid." Diego replies.

"Yeah that was so unfortunate. I hope he's okay now." I reply recalling what Santiago had told me about him.

"Yeah, Santiago told me that he's doing better." Diego replies.

That is such a relief to hear. Nothing is okay about sexually assaulting someone so I'm glad to hear that the kid is doing fine.

"Santi also looked sad about some regarding you. What happened?" Diego inquires.

My heart clenches in pain when I recall our last conversation. I handled it horribly and followed it up by ignoring Santiago's calls for a week.

"Nothing major, I'm sure we'll fix it." I reply not wanting to get into it with Diego.

It's not that I don't trust him, I just want to keep what happened between Santiago and I private for now.

"Please do. You're the first girl I've seen Santi so wound up over." Diego replies.

"I'm sure he's dated before." I counter fishing for more information about Santiago's dating life.

He knows all about mine but I know nothing about his.

"Not seriously. He had a couple of women in his life but they were all flings and sexual buddies. I don't think he's ever had a serious girlfriend." Diego explains.

"Oh I see." I mumble thoughtfully.

"Santiago is hard headed when it comes to love. I think our parents toxic relationship and seeing so many failed marriages screwed him up a bit but he is a good guy. I can see that he is serious with you so don't give up on him." Diego pleads.

"I won't, I promise." I assure him.

We have to cut breakfast short much to Sofia's dismay when Jada and I have to get back to work.

"Here is my card. It has my personal number on it. Call me anytime in case you have questions, just want to talk or need motivation." Jada says to Sofia giving her the card.

"Thank you so much. I appreciate it." Sofia beams hugging the card to her chest.

"Okay you two, enjoy the rest of your breakfast date. Sofia it was nice to meet you and you young man, I will see you soon." I say as I hug the two young lovebirds goodbye.