Epilogue

Four years later.

Jayson stared at his watch for the umpteenth time while he tapped his finger on the steering wheel, as he waited for his boyfriend. Cole flight had landed about twenty minutes ago, which meant he should have been out of the airport by now, but he wasn't.

After the two boys had graduated from college, they had to part ways shortly after, since Cole got a job at LA after working most of his internship there, while Jayson still stayed in New York and worked.

Jayson got out of his car and subconsciously smiled when he spotted Cole. Jayson got a perfect view of his boyfriend's side profile, who didn't notice that he was being watched, the blonde's eyes were everywhere as he looked for Jayson not knowing the person he searched for was literally a few steps away from him.

Jayson's smile grew wider when he saw the frustrated look on Cole's face as he took out his phone, dialed a number and place his phone at his ear. After a few seconds Jayson's phone rang in his pocket.

The brunette pulled his phone out and answered the call as he leaned on his car. "Yes?"

"Are you at the airport?" Cole asked.

"Yes darling, I've been here for about an hour." Jayson answered as he watched in amusement how Cole looked in all the wrong directions.

"Why can't I see you then?" Cole asked frustratedly as he put his free hand in his pocket.

"Cause you're not looking." Jayson chuckled, his eyes still glued to his boyfriend.

"You're fucking with me aren't you?" Cole chuckled before he turned again looking carefully around his surroundings, and then he spotted Jayson not so far from where he was standing.

"Asshole." Cole muttered before he hung up and walked towards his boyfriend, pulling his suitcase with him.

Jayson walked towards Cole, closing the distance between them. The two boys embraced each other in a tight hug, Jayson pulled away slightly placing a peck on the blonde's left cheek, then his forehead and his other cheek before he leaned in a placed a soft kiss on Cole's lips.

Cole laughed softly as he returned the kiss, his arms wrapping around Jayson's neck, both their lips moved slowly and gently against each other, the past year had felt like hell without them being in each other's arms.

"Why didn't you just walk up to me instead of making me look for you like an idiot without eyes?" Cole scowled as he playfully slapped Jayson's upper arm.

"It was entertaining." Jayson shrugged and gave a smile making Cole roll his eyes before placing a hand on his hips.

Jayson helped Cole with his bags and the two set off, it was about a forty-five minutes drive and it was mostly spent with Cole talking about his stay in LA.

"So my parents are still in Peru for vacation so the house is pretty much empty." Cole spoke. "Oh and I talked with my director about working at the branch in New York, so after we're done here we can go straight back to New York." Cole added.

"That's great, at least we won't be apart anymore." Jayson said with a smirk as he turned to a corner.

"Yeah..." Cole felt his heart flutter at the thought of living with Jayson again, he let out a sigh and looked out the window. "Alot has changed since we left."

"Hmm." Jayson hummed in response.

Cole frowned in confusion as Jayson took another turn into yet another street that lead straight to a small park in the middle of town, one where Jayson and Cole always came to play when they were kids.