Chapter THIRTY-FIVE

"So". Jamie drawled out.

"So?". Jayson said as he raised a brow, his focus was still on his phone.

"Hm. So".

"Is there something you want Jamie?". Jayson asked the boy as he looked at his friend feeling a bit annoyed.

"Well Cole's still in class and Ryan's is discussing with coach about his football scholarship". Jamie stated.

The football season has finally come to an end, with the team winning of course. The boys were beyond excited when they won the states especially their coach. And so some players were awarded scholarships, including Ryan.

After the season was over, Jayson got time to make full preparations for the finals, seeing as he didn't need to worry about football practice anymore, and though the brunette had mixed feelings about not being able to play in a match since highschool would soon be over, he was ready to let go and move on.

"Right, and I'm the only available person you could talk to". Jayson said with a blank face.

"Exactly! See you get it". Jamie slapped the other boy's arm playfully, which made Jayson glare at him.

"Okay, so prom. Who are you taking?". Jamie asked Jayson who merely shrugged in response. "I don't know".

"What do you mean 'I don't know', are you going by yourself?". Jamie asked.

"I never said that". Jayson said as the bell rang. "I said I don't know".

Jayson knew. Obviously he was gonna take his best friend which was now his boyfriend, but he didn't want anyone to know that since the two decided to keep their relationship on the DL, just for the time being.

Plus Jamie could be a bit of a talkative sometimes and the brunette didn't feel comfortable telling him just yet.

"Oh I see what it is". Jamie nodded as the two walked out of the classroom. "A surprise date, I get it".

"Right. So who are you taking?". Jayson asked.

"Who am I taking?! Please I'm a ladies man and man's man, the correct question would be who am I not taking". Jamie replied as the two headed out the school gate.

"Whore".

"That's very hurtful". Jamie gasped as he dramatically placed his hand on his chest.

Jayson let out a laugh at his friend's reaction and smiled when he saw Cole waiting for him by his car.

The blonde waved at him also smiling which made Jayson subconsciously walk faster to his boyfriend.

"Aw you guys are such a cute couple". Jamie awed under his breath making Jayson snap his head towards him.

"What?".

"What what?". Jamie laughed nervously, backing up slowly from the brunette.

"What did you j─".

"Oh look Ryan, gotta run bye!". Jamie yelled, jogging away from Jayson leaving him rather confused.

Jayson didn't think much of it as he walked towards the blonde. He unlocked his car and got in and so did Cole.

"What happened with Jamie?". Cole asked as he strapped in his seat belt.

"I don't know". Jayson shrugged lightly as he also strapped in.

"You don't know anything". Cole teased.

"I know how to make you cum". Jayson smirked as he saw Cole's face turn red. "So who are you taking to prom?". Jayson asked as he started his car and drove off.