Chapter TWELVE

Jayson and their football captain Ryan were in their coach's office discussing about their upcoming game.

"The next game is going to be three weeks from now and as you know it's an away game". The coach stated.

"Yes sir". The two boys nodded.

"Good so i don't want any messing around just because it's an away game doesn't give you the opportunity to do shit. Plus this game takes us to the quarter finals we screw this up we're out". Coach Marshall warned.

The boys knew better than to mess this up, it's been five years since their school last won the States championships and this is coach's last year before he retires so they're doing everything they can to get the winning trophy before they graduate.

"Don't worry coach we won't let you down, I'll make sure to keep everyone in check especially Jamie". Ryan's tone was stern.

"I know you will you may leave now".

The boys exited the room and strolled down the halls it was a few minutes before school was over so there were a few people wandering the halls.

"So our first away game". Jayson hummed.

"First and last unfortunately". Ryan muttered.

"What's more unfortunate is that it's going to be boring from what coach said". Jayson sighed frustratedly ruffling his hair.

"Just because i said I'd keep y'all in check doesn't mean we won't have some fun". Ryan chuckled giving a knowing look at the brunette.

"Oh what are you planning?". Jayson moved closer to Ryan to get more details.

"You'll see". Ryan hummed. " I'll have to tell you since I need your help with it anyways.

"Alright".

From Cole: To Jayson
-30+ messages.

"You gotta be kidding me". Jayson muttered under his breath.

"What's wrong?". Ryan asked seeing the frustrated look on the brunette's face.

"Nothing much, I got to go. See you on Monday". Jayson waved off as he walked down the halls.

Cole was leaning on Jayson's car his last text he sent read 'meet me at the parking lot'. It wasn't long after Jayson showed up pulling the blond's hair from behind.

"Oww". Cole yelped holding his head. "What the fuck".

"Oh nothing just wanted to remind you that Stacey here doesn't like being leaned on". Jayson stated pointing at the grey Audi. "Except by me of course".

"Whatever". Cole rolled his eyes fixing his cute mullet.

"Why the fuck did you send me pictures of.... people?". Jayson asked shoving his phone in Cole's face.

"Pick one of them to be your date". Cole beamed as he moved closer to Jayson.

"Huh?".

"Look i gathered pictures of eligible people you could hook up with, get to know and date". Cole stated patting his chest with a proud look on his face.

"Eligible?". Jayson snorted.

"Yes now pick one". Cole urged.

Jayson sighed swiping through the pictures there were guys and girls about his and Cole's age and did they look hot.

"What about her?". Jayson showed Cole a picture of a red head with a nose piercing and a lot of makeup.

"Nah too cosplay-ish". Cole shook his head. "Next".