Chapter THIRTY-ONE

"I'm bored". Cole drawled out as he sat up straight on the bed and unconsciously played with his hands.

"Take a nap". Jayson muttered, flipping the page of the book in his hand.

"I'm serious". Cole rolled his eyes and smacked the other boy's arm playfully.

"What do you want to do then?". Jayson asked, glancing at the blonde briefly before focusing back on his book.

"We could go out?". Cole answered.

"Out?". Jayson replied. "Where?".

"We could go to the mall, the game house, a thrift store, the park, a diner maybe or th-".

"Like a date?". Jayson's lips tugged upwards and a smile spread across his face as he saw the blonde's face get red.

"N-no not a date, you know just two bros hanging out causally". Cole stated, running a hand through his hair.

"On a date". Jayson smiled as he leaned forward and pinched Cole's cheek.

"It's not a date Navien!". Cole frowned, brushing the other boy's touch off.

"Let's just go hangout cause we've barely got a few months left until we graduate and we're off to college so we need to sightsee, for remembrance". Cole reasoned.

"You make it sound like we won't comeback for holidays and stuff". Jayson said.

"Can we just go?". Cole groaned.

"I don't really feel like driving today". Jayson replied.

"Come on, I'll pay for the gas". Cole nudged the other boys arm and gave a little smile. "Please".

Jayson gave his best friend a look and then sighed out. "Fine but on one condition".

"Anything for you babe". Cole said excitedly. "State your condition".

"Wherever we're going, do not drag me around".

"Yeah that's not happening sweetheart".

~~~~~

"So should we get it?". Cole asked, holding out two pairs of outfits in front of Jayson.

"These are matching outfits Cole". Jayson muttered.

"What about it?". Cole asked.

"You really don't see the problem with it?." Jayson said as he raised a questioning brow at the other boy.

"What's wrong with getting matching outfits, we're best friends and best friends wear matching outfits". Cole stated.

"These ones have rainbow patterns on them". Jayson replied.

"I'm still trying to see the point you're making". Cole said completely oblivious.

"You know what it's your money, go crazy". Jayson shrugged.

"As I should".

Jayson shook his head and waited for the blonde to purchase the outfits. It had been an hour and a half since the two got to the mall and Cole had dragged Jayson literally all over different shops looking for things he didn't even need, though the brunette told him not to he wasn't mad or anything, he kind of liked it.

"I think that's enough mall for today". Jayson said as the two walked out of the boutique.

"Yeah me too I'm starving". Cole said. "Oh let's go to the diner across the street". The blonde added looking over at Jayson who just gave a little nod.