jake sim - use me

Curses, filthy vulgar curses spilt out of his mouth. He couldn't hold it back. A vibrator taped on his dick, the buzzing sound of the cheap toy reverberated against the four enclosed walls. It felt like the air in his lungs was leaving a little too quickly— breathless pants in and out.

"I can't, really please- fuck!" He was met with the throbbing stinging pain on his thigh before he let out a gasp.

"Watch that stupid mouth of yours. Don't forget you're under my mercy now." A scream erupted from him as the vibration increased, more pleas and more begging.

"Turn it off, please, it's too m-much, Shit!" Jake muttered, throwing his head back as he tightly shut his eyes. But you couldn't care any less, his hot salty tears, the drool dripping all the way to his chin, his entire physique shaking and twitching— it kept egging me on. Why would I stop now?

Even in this state, he looked like the most beautiful man I've ever laid my eyes on.

I switched off the toy and immediately he looked relieved for a millisecond. It's too soon for that, is it not? I milked his cock torturously slowly, watching his face contort in ecstasy. His brain couldn't withstand the impulses of euphoria that ran through his veins.

He lurched forward, his breathing had turned erratic. I pumped his cock faster. His loud moans turned into incoherent jumbled noises.

"Fuck— don't stop, please!" He begged as he started to thrust upwards, matching my pace.

All he craved now was a release. An extension from this completely ruthless torture, after all, it had been hours since I had been edging him. He finally lets out an anguished cry, his cock jerking violently.

"Oh, shit!" His seed gushed down my hand. His skin covered with a thin layer of sweat.

"Please, I'm all yours. Use me like the fuck boy I am. Use me!" He moans out as another splash of his seed aimed out.

Oh, I will...

short yet spicy