park sunghoon - road head

m/n

"I'm horny." my boyfriend sunghoon spoked randomly while his eyes was glued to the road while driving.

I looked up from my phone and stared at him.

"Okay and? The fuck do you want me to do?" I replied with a 'duh' tone.

He stayed quite for a few seconds before smirking. He looked like he had a very devilish idea in his head.

"Give me road head." He replied.

"..excuse me?"

"Take out my dick and suck" he simply replies.

"..you fucking kidd-"

"m/n." he warned.

I sighed and put down my phone to tired to argue as I took off his sweatpants and brought out his dick out. I softly whined as his dick hit me in the face as it sprang out.

I begin stroking him and felt the car moving since the light turned green.

His dick was long and thick, my small hands could barely wrap around it. Gah damn.

I placed my mouth over his dick and immediately started bobbing my head, upwards and downwards.

"Shit." He groaned. I couldn't even take all of him in my mouth, I used my hand to stroke the parts I couldn't take in.

I swirled my tongue around his dick while bobbing my head, fasting my pace.

"Oh fuck- m/n" he moaned loudly as he tightly gripped my hair .

He pushed my head downwards making me gag and deepthroat onto his length. gagging sounds filling the entire car.

"just like that!.. you little slut" he groaned, thrusting his hip upwards making me gag.

I couldn't take it anymore and tapped his thigh since I couldn't breath. he ignored me and kept his tight grip onto my hair forcing me to keep going.

I gagged and hit his thigh harder finally making him release me from his hold.

I immediately raised up my head trying to catch my breath as I spit out a few of his cum out of my mouth, not caring if my pants have cum on them.

I stared down at his dick and noticed it was coated with a mix of my saliva and his cum.

"Keep fucking sucking you slut"

I was still breathing heavily and went back down to his dick. I bobbed my head up and down gagging as sunghoon kept thrusting his hip upwards every few seconds.

After a few minutes, I heard some gates opening meaning we finally arrived to his house. He parked his car and turned off the engine.

I kept sucking him hard until I noticed his dick was twitching in my mouth, he's about to come. I gagged and bobbed my head faster until I felt him shooting his load of cum down my throat. He held my head in place as he kept cumming. spewing out a few cus words.

"Swallow."

I immediately shook my head no.

"m/n you better fucking swallow that shit."
I don't give a flying fuck. I don't swallow cum, shit gross. I quickly opened the door and exit out the vehicle, without any warning.

I spit out his cum onto the ground.

I heard some door slammed hard behind me scaring the shit outta me. I turned around and saw sunghoon angrily walking towards me before grabbing me by my throat pinning me against the wall.

He chuckled deeply. "wrong move baby boy, you just got yourself into trouble."

oh god. You thought to yourself