choi yeonjun - his parents favors his ex

"Do you actually think this is a good decision? Your family really don't seemed to like me." You said as you both walked up the steps leading to their front door.

The thing with yeonjun's family is they never gave you the treatment you should receive as their son boyfriend. Never in your life done anything horrible for them to absolutely hate you. Ever since they first met you in person, they immediately shut you down and pretended you were just a "guest" and nothing more.

"I talked to them and they happily agreed to meet you again, don't worry everything will be fine. Besides, they probably changed. Okay?" He replied. You couldn't help but smile at his response, feeling slightly better than better.

Yeonjun nodded and held your hand before opening the door and entering inside.

Maybe he's right, everything will be fine. There's nothing to be worried about. I'm just overreacting now.

The house was still the same as before when you first visited with yeonjun and where he finally told his parents about your relationship.

As you both walked inside the mansion, you saw his family. They both looked so happy talking to someone and turns out it was a boy, he was wearing a full black suit that screams luxury, especially the watch he was wearing on his left wrist.

They suddenly stopped their conversation once they saw both of you entering the room, the boy you're not familiar with stares at you two with unpleasant eyes.

You thought maybe he was one of yeonjun's cousin or friend, they never really liked you and didn't even tried hiding it. It's like they are really showing you that they don't want you near yeonjun at all.

"Oh look who's here! Hi sweetie and hello to your guest." His mom said happily to him but coldly to you, not daring to hide it.

You have been dating their son for two months and she still doesn't acknowledge you as yeonjun boyfriend.

"My BOYFRIEND mother and I thought it would be just us?" yeonjun asks as he hugs his mother.

His mom smile faded, but she instantly tried to regain it and immediately you knew it was a fake one. obviously

"We decided to invite Ethan, he was feeling really lonely and recently came back from United States. He will be staying with us for a week!" She happily explained, once again pulling Ethan into a nice warm hug.

it's about this boy named Ethan, who was clearly liked by yeonjun's parents.

"That's right! Also hello! You are m/n right? I'm Ethan, you two can now sit down since dinner is finished." He interrupted, before flashing you a quick smile as he signaled the two of you to sit.

"See, everything is going fine." Yeonjun whispered as he guided you to the dinner table.

Everyone begin eating. The room was quiet until yeonjun mom decided to speak up.

"Ethan is still sweet! I really wished you two ended up together. You two would break the internet by being together, isn't that right honey?" She happily said.

You stare at yeonjun and Ethan who were seated beside each other. It was because yeonjun is sitting in the middle of two of you.

You felt yeonjun hand landing on your right thigh, as he tried to comfort you. And that when it hits you, you'd begin realizing every time his family scolds you, he doesn't defend you nor acknowledge that his mom words are painful.

Continuing to eat your food, you tried to be as calm as you can. in your mind, you just wanted this to be over and find out about what relationship he had with Ethan.