jackson wang - his assistant

m/n

I've been jackson assistant for over three years now. me and him have this tight relationship that I'm hoping that would never break.

I'd always have this huge ass crush on him ever since our friendship got super close. but kept it a secret obviously.

I don't even know if he's into males.. which I doubt it but that's fine.. at least we could still stay as friends, right?

"m/n! jackson said he needs you into the rehearsal room now" mark spoked before leaving my room

I nodded. "okay"

I've grabbed a couple of water bottles for Jackson and his backup dancers as I walked down the hall into the rehearsal room.

I kicked the door open with my left foot and walked inside, seeing jackson laughing to some random female that looks quite familiar.

I didn't think much as I put down the battles onto the table before turning around and walking towards jackson and the girl.

they were both laughing while smiling at each other until jackson finally realized you were walking towards his direction, making him fake cough along with a serious face expression.

"yeah right, um jennie this is m/n, and m/n this is jennie my friend. she's from a girl group called blackpin-"

"piss? oops sorry I meant pink. hi jennie nice to meet you" I simple replied giving her a fake smile but not trynna make it obvious since jackson was still here.

Jennie just nodded.

Aren't talking huh? I thought to myself.

One thing that obviously caught my eye was the outfit Jennie was wearing.

this girl got the audacity to wear a short skirt that quite revealed her pink panties along with a red crop top while her breasts was shown out.

She's bold for that. did she got surgery on them or something?

Jackson just faked laughed.

"anyways love to continue this but my lunch break is now over meaning I have to rehearsal.
we talk later" Jackson replied walking away from us two.

Jennie waved at him before sitting down on the chair, taking her phone out completely ignoring her surroundings.

it was a awkward silent. Jackson was practicing his dance while Jennie was on her phone not even watching the scene, Which I quite felt bad since Jackson told her to watch him.

isn't that the reason why he invited her? to watch him and show some support here?

"so?.. what do you think of the rehearsal so far?" I asked leaning back while watching jackson doing his thing.

"eh it's long and boring, thought it would be fun but I'm completely wrong" Jennie replied while her eyes were still glued to her phone.

"obviously? it's a damn rehearsal of course it's gonna be long. how long did you think it would last? ten minutes?" I spoked shaking my head as I rubbed my back due to the pain I keep receiving

"Mhm" she replied

I sighed. "Yeah, well, jackson is quite fast when it comes to rehearsal. today won't be long since tonight is the first performance. Are you attending?"

"yup only if I can get the perfect sexy dress that jackson said he will take me shopping after this lame ass rehearsal" Jennie replied coldly.

Of course... just another pig trynna use him. You thought to yourself as you shook your head in disappointment.

"Jennie, I've known jackson for years now. He's not these type of guys out here who only cares about what you look like nor what you wear. besides, I'm sure you have something decent that Jackson would love besides a damn simple outfit"

"Well, if you know so much about him and what he likes, then why the hell you aren't dating him?" She spoked giving me a smirk before typing on her phone

My mouth was hung open as no response came out to even half way defend myself and my pride. Instead, I turned the other way around and begin to focus on the rehearsal.

Well damn, she didn't had to do me like that.

After a few hours pass, the rehearsal was finally finished. Jennie finally realized and put down her phone before smiling like nothing happened.

"what'd y'all think so far?" Jackson tiredly asked before chugging down a water bottle as sweet ran down his jaw line down to his chest.

"It was so great! good job!" Jennie squealed before standing up from her seat and hugging Jackson who seems confused at first but hugs back.

Can she like... not?

"Also! I have great news! I'm joining the tour and fan club! I'm now a new member!" Jennie once again squealed before smiling wide while doing her little happy dance

"really? That's awesome! glad to have you along with us. both of us is going to have so much.. fun" Jackson slightly smirked before laughing while jennie joined along

Fun? what does he mean fun? sounds like he was teasing her or something..

"yes, we will" she smirked before they both ended up hugging each other once again.

There's no fucking way.