chapter 1

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Author's POV

In a bedroom, a beautiful teen girl is sitting, and her maids are doing her hair while she is watching herself after a long time she is sitting and being relaxed as she was at rishi durvasha's ashram and she pleased him and as a boon, he gave her a mantra.

From that mantra, she can invoke any god and get their Ansh as a baby. Suddenly, her eye went to the sun, which was shining brighter than usual, and was looking so attractive.

Kunti POV

Suryadev appeared unusually radiant today, his brilliance captivating my attention. How I wish I could witness his divine form in person! Ah, but wait, I possess that mantra. I have the power to summon any god. Let's try it on Suryadev...

Kunti: "Servants, leave at once and ensure no one enters the bedroom. If anyone inquires, inform them that I'll be either in the bedroom or by the Ganga ghat for a stroll. Understood?" (spoken in a cold tone)

Maid 1: "Yes, Princess."

Kunti: "Now, leave."

With the door closed and solitude ensured, I began chanting the mantra, hoping to summon Suryadev. Yet, despite my efforts, he did not appear.

Perhaps I should venture outside... Yes, that seems like the next course of action.

Author's pov

Kunti made her way to the banks of the Ganga. The scenery was breathtaking, and she felt a sense of tranquility wash over her. Folding her hands in reverence, she resumed chanting the mantra.

As she altered the mantra, a dazzling light enveloped her surroundings. Opening her eyes, Kunti found herself face to face with Suryadev.

"Are you here, Suryadev?" Kunti asked, her voice trembling with awe.

"Yes, Kunti, I am here," Suryadev replied. "And now, I must fulfill my purpose in coming."

Curious, Kunti inquired, "What task do you speak of, Suryadev?"

Suryadev's response was firm. "What a peculiar question, Kunti. I am here to bestow upon you my divine essence, as you have invoked me through your chant. Thus, I grant you my blessings and bestow upon you my divine offspring."

Kunti was stunned as a radiant light emanated from Suryadev's hands, enveloping her own

Kunti was stunned as a radiant light emanated from Suryadev's hands, enveloping her own. In an instant, she found herself cradling a baby boy adorned with divine kundals and kavach.

Kunti pleaded with Suryadev, tears streaming down her face. "Dev, please forgive me, but I cannot keep this child. Please, take them with you. I am not married, Dev. My reputation..."

Suryadev's expression hardened with disappointment and anger. "What are you saying, Kunti? How dare you! Don't you know that a boon or curse given by Rishi Durvasa always comes to fruition? Don't you remember his warning?"