Fracture × Female! Wolfticon (LEMON!)

Running, not just any kind of running, I was running for my life. A bounty hunter named Fracture was after me, he followed every trail I took, every turn I skidded, he wasn't coming off my tail.

     Any female Wolfticon found nowadays is worth billions to trillions of Shanix. A female Wolfticon- such as myself.

     Weaving in and out of trees, dodging rocks that were in my way, he wouldn't get off my tail.

     I ran and ran, I felt my vents start to clench down on themselves, struggling for air. My stamina was running out. He only got closer and closer as I slowed down. He finally lept onto me, tackling me to the ground. I fell with a loud whine. Fracture pulled my arms behind my back and sat on me so I couldn't get away.

     "Hah-ha! Finally! The bounty is mine..." He chuckled to himself, leaning closer to my large audio receptors.

     "I- I'll make you a deal!" I quickly said to him, nervous for what might happen.

     "Mhhh... fine. What is it, Wolfticon?" He asked me reluctantly.

     I swallowed some saliva and spoke; "I'll frag you in exchange for my freedom." He seemed shocked, to say the least, sitting up to access the situation. His optics widened, mouth slightly open, must've been his thinking face. I could only see him from my peripheral vision due to my head being pushed into the ground.

     He gave a seductive chuckle, "Sure, 'wolfie'. Let's see what you've got."

     He got off me and stood in front of me as I sat up on my knees. He stared down at me, already having his spike ready. I mentally scolded myself for making such a stupid deal, but whatever.

     I started by gently licking his tip, he leaned his head back making faces, must've felt good to him. Keeping my denta clear of his spike, I began to bob my head and continuously suck him off. My servos rubbed up and down his spike.

     He pushed me off his spike and I fell to the ground, he climbed on top of me and removed my cod-piece, and began to thrust hard and fast without warning. I yelped at the rough feeling, pinning my ears and gritting my denta, closing my optics shut tight. Fracture leaned close to me, his venting was auditable.

     I came with a loud moan, squirting all my precious fluids on his spike. He came seconds later, his fluids covering my chassis.

     "A promise is a promise. Bounty hunter." I told him sternly, cleaning myself off.

     "Fine, you win Wolfy. But don't think for a second I won't be back for that special treatment." He turned his back to me, giving a cringy wink.

     "You better not be back unless you have a damn deal or it's not happening." I laughed half-heartedly, trying to be funny yet warning him that he made a deal and he shouldn't break it.

     He transformed and drove off in a motorcycle-like vehicle mode, leaving me standing there, believing he's gonna break the promise, as most bounty hunters would.

     I mean, he's a bounty hunter. They're made to break promises.

[So so so sorry for the short ass chapter! And for it being so late- I'm so sorry- but I hope you enjoyed!!!]