"Her mouth looks healthy." Dr. Witty confirmed. "There are no signs of thrush or any abnormalities. It's important to keep an eye out for any signs of discomfort or excessive drooling, as teething can start as early as three months."

I nodded, absorbing the information. "We'll definitely keep an eye out for that."

"As for vaccinations, Baby Namiko will be due for her first round at the two-month mark, We'll provide you with a schedule and discuss the recommended vaccines during her future visits."

"Ian ready for all that." Jamel shook his head and I chuckled.

Dr. Witty chuckled also, "I haven't met one dad that isn't scared of that. Overall, Namiko is progressing beautifully. Her growth and development are right on track, and she's exhibiting all the positive signs of a healthy happy baby. Keep up the good work with her feeding, sleeping, and hygiene routines. It's evident that both of you are dedicated parents, and Namiko is thriving as a result. Keep up the good work!"

"Thank you, We will." Me and Ja said in unison.

Dr. Witty gave us a final nod before making her way out of the examination room. As she left, I let out a sigh of relief, "My beautiful healthy baby." I leaned over and placed a kiss on Namiko's forehead and she smiled.

Ja looked at her with pure adoration, his eyes sparkling. "She's perfect. Just like her mama."

"Thank you, I'm glad you know I'm the perfect one." I shrugged smiling and he mushed my head and I started laughing "I guess you perfect too."

I put Namiko back in her car seat then we left the doctor's office. The air greeted us once again as we stepped outside, I grabbed my phone from inside of my purse and unlocked it going to my messages.

Today 12:19 PM

Today 12:19 PM

i guess your manifestation skills do work...

YOURE PREGNANT??

i had the baby already

BITCH THIS WHOLE TIME YOU WAS PREGNANT AND YOU KEPT TELLING ME YOU WASNT

i didn't even know i was pregnant!

semaijah how that even work? You lying to me

im dead serious. you wanna see her?

it's a girl??? yes show me my niece

we just came back from her one week appointment when we get in the car ima ft you

bet