Chapter Ten

Gabriel●

Oh No, I messed up I should have just admitted that I know her. Now she is going to complicate my plans, And she probably won't leave me alone. Mrs Patel might have some knowledge of Amelia, but not everything about Amelia. And why was she there?it looked like Zach was unaware of anything about Amelia and that woman.

"Good morning madam, I'm here to let you know that Mr Patel is waiting for you in the car."

"Okay thank you Domingo."

"Uhm wait a minute.."he turns back at me .
"Madam you never called me Domingo , you always referred me as your father." He smiled.

Why would I refer you as my father?Oh...
"I'm sorry I'm just little frustrated and all that."I said making a weird chuckle .
That seemed like Amelia always called Domingo as  father.
Mr Domingo appeared to be in his fifties,a handsome black man with a slim build, a perfect mustache and little curls on top of his clean neat short hair.

"Mmhi some things really changed ."he nodded his head, I hope not another thing that I don't know about Amelia.
"What now father?"
I try to hold my frustration.
"I thought you hated blue." He pointed out my blue long dress, and I looked down at it with an irritated groan escaping my lips. But I love blue, it's my favorite color. What kind of a women was Amelia? How could she hate blue?
Mr Domingo leaves me with a chuckle .

##

"Today I decided to take you out at one of your favorite restaurant, I can't lie I am still mad at you but I have to get used to you."

We held each other's hands as we entered somewhere unfamiliar to me. Amelia really loved fancy things, fancy places and everything about her was classic. I can say we only have one thing in common_we both liked to dress elegantly and always polished. I had never been here before, as I was new to this place. New York might be a big city, but it felt overwhelming to me.

We took our seats as a waiter approached our table to take out order.

Zach's gaze made me little uncomfortable, and what worried me the most was whether he would notice that I was just impersonating Amelia.
"You  look very different from the past 2years. "
"What? No i don't, nothing has changed and im still the same."
His smile revealed his attempt to uncover the truth, although I was certain he didn't know anything yet. That woman had really made him suspicious of me.
"Nah, i don't believe that I know you hate blue."
Did she hate blue that much?
"Well I decided to try to fall inlove with it."

"Well it would've been better if you tried falling inlove with Rumi."
I frowned at his comment as confusion swirled in my mind.who is Rumi?
And what kind of relationship did Amelia have with Rumi?
It seems like I am getting there , to find every missing pieces of Amelia of why she left and where could she be but I know I'm in disguise as her but I want to know where did she went to... My mind is investigating trying to process everything into a puzzle but wait a minute....Almanzer. 

Yes Almanzer is the key how can I find out what she knows about Amelia? I'm sure she has some sort of history with her. If I just get close to her im sure I will have something. I don't even know where she lives but anyway right now was the intriguing question my mind always brought me back to.. who is Rumi? And why would I want to fall inlove with these rumi.
Would it be her old man boyfriend that Zach mentioned about? Oh my god this is frustrating.
The waiter comes back with our dishes and placed it on the table. Now I'm brought back to Zach.

As I dig my pasta Zach haven't touched his food and his entire mug was concentrated at me showing a rather serious face he could alter at me and I realize these was serious_he is dead serious not joking .

"Amelia." I freeze as I look at Zach with my pasta on my fingertips.

"Why did you come back,you made it clear on that you don't want me and everything was a mistake."

Oh that's harsh.

Damn she said all that? What am i going to say to this man right now?
Amelia, why are you such a difficult woman, how could you leave a billionaire?

"Zach i didnt mean everything that I wrote in that letter and i regret it because I was confused and it was a mistake honestly. "I tell him though his expression already conveyed his disbelief in my words. Was he still doubtful that I could be an imposter?

"Another mistake, what about the things you said about Rumi? Is it also a mistake that he fell into your hands?"

I cleared my throat, unsure if i could respond to his question and instead focused back on my dish.
"Zach please i don't want to answer that."

"Wow, okay that's fine and where did you hide gabby where is she ?"
I rose my eyes and i froze to his gazes.
Where does that come from?
Is he still concerned about me I mean Gabriel?
"Why are you asking about her?"

"Why do you want to know."

"Because I'm your wife."

  "How are you my wife when we     officially divorced?"

What? Divorced? How is that possible and why didn't Mrs Patel tell me about this?

__________

*********************************