Author's Note

Hi everyone!

Thank you for choosing these story to be at one of your book library .

Well let me introduce myself  my name is Elaina from somewhere, I am a teenager and a student .
I joined wattpad in 2022 after I discovered that I was interested and spent much of my time writing and reading novels .

Uhm as you can see these is my second  book after till we meet (if you haven't seen it yet please go check it out ) and I have faith that it will go well and I'm sure you guys are going to like it .
I cannot say I'm not expecting so much about it but as the owner of these book I have to be confident about its first journey .
Okay I'm no perfect writer or author I love writing and reading these are some of my talents and I really have fun while writing .
And yeah I write novels from now on it took some great months to finish this book.
Like seriously it is fun to start but hard to finish a book. (my opinion )

Love and it circle, I just titled it according to my own experience while reading and writing my book because I think we all have that circle in our love journey and it happens to everyone that the person we love is near us but hard to notice when they are already in our lives. we fall Inlove  and love just show us another part of it. Like betrayal , loss , heartbreak and etc.

Getting you all guys's support will really mean a lot to me and to push me with what I'm doing I'm so excited to show the half of the world my book .

As I said I'm not a professional writer or author so it might happen you see some mistakes and im so sorry if that happens.

Thank you so much !!!

Love you !!!